Earbuds, cases, wireless speakers, and the latest devices. We've got the season's hottest gifts!
Landline Phone Features

Landline Phone Features

Find help for voicemail, calling features and more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(77)
year keeps resetting on at&t cl4940 phone

I have a landline home phone that uses an AT&T CL4940. Every now and then the year changes to last year's date, just the year, nothing else. I reset it manually and it's ok for a long time, then out of the blue it gets reset, but by whom? Why? Also I get an odd msg about setting the Access Co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Turn off the voicemail feature

How do you turn off the voice mail feature? We are a business and need line 1 to forward to line 2 when line 1 is in use, however, we can not forward the phone to line 2 when the voicemail is active

Questions

Finding my PIN for my AT&T landline

I wish to port my AT&T landline phone number to an AT&T mobile phone. I visited an AT&T corporate store and they indicated I needed my landline PIN.  I am uncertain what it is.  How can I find out?

Questions

Closed

Stop robocalls to my landline

I'm getting the same scam call every 5 minutes during different hours of the day, about an Amazon purchase, or, earlier this year, about "my" car warranty. This can go on for an hour or more. The caller ID is different each time, sometimes "Out of Area" with no phone information. Will any of the * c

Questions

Robo calls

I kinda think you guys are in compliance with the Robo callers. You have a bunch of (Edited per community guidelines) "Robo blocking" options which are worthless....BUT a small telephone provider in Oregon (Yahats) called Pioneer furnishes a simple service that makes you dial an 8 to get thru. My fr

Questions

Ordering a phone book & yellow pages for a rental home

I own a rental property. Obviously, my tenant has a phone book and yellow pages.  However, as a landlord, I would also like a copy of my own since I am responsible for contracting out repairs and services in a location that differs from my home location. How do I order a phone book & yello

Questions

Accepted Solution

taking my landline phone number with me to my new residence

I will be moving soon. I have a landline with Frontier where I live now. Where I'm moving to landlines are only offered by AT&T. I still want to have a landline, and I want to keep my current phone number. Can do?

Questions

underground line

I am having my ariel line converted to an underground line. The technician has laid the line and I am waiting for ATT to bury it. Meanwhile, I am having Comcast/xFinity do the same with my cable line (yes I have a landline). The lines will follow the same path from the pole to the house bQuestion: I

Questions

PIN for Remote Access to Call Fowarding

My PIN xxxx does not work when I call 1-580-795-1000 and use my home number. Previous attempts to get a working PIN R745092, KA6130, R756575. I have even written a letter to ATT Corporate office. I am tired of calling, waiting on hold, being asked generic questions, with no resolution. Anybody with

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Someone to replace the Southern Bell sign in my yard

There is an old dilapidated destroyed metal Southern Bell sign in my yard that warns that there is a cable there and not to dig unless call the 811 number. It has been hit by several cars and is faded. Who can I reach to have this replaced?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(214)
how can l get my bill (address in it)?

Every time i click "my bill", system will reply 'you don't have accounts linked to this User ID'. But when l choose to connect my accounts, system will reply 'you have already signed in'. Somebody help me.

Questions

• Wireless

CARE CODE: 201 [LU100]

Christ! This keeps happening.  Do something AT&T!

Questions

• Email

What happened to my Note 10 in Pocket?

Hello,During a hiking trail with Note 10 (temp sleep, desktop showing last) in my Rt Frt Pocket, I declined an Unknown Number phone call 3 times and finally answered -- to speak with the 911 Operator who asked if I was OK.What is the mechanism for a Note 10 to dial 911 when it is just sitting in my

Questions

• Wireless

Outage in Mississippi

Internet down 18 hours

Questions

• Internet

Gateway on and off line Help!!

Every day my gateway goes off line and I have to restart the network. Then it comes back on line only to go off again. What is going on?

Questions

• Internet

My messages are not sending

I recently purchased my att prepaid and I noticed my messages are not sending, non delivery to my friends. But I can receive messages and calls 

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(298)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.