Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
Landline Phone Features

Landline Phone Features

Find help for voicemail, calling features and more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(75)
Unknown numbers

Is there a way to block “unknown number”? The *77 feature doesn’t block these type of calls and I’ve received 15 calls from “Amazon” wanting me to verify an IPhone purchase.  I’m letting them go to voicemail but honestly I’m pretty annoyed. I sure wish AT&T could stop this on their end.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deleting Call History Items

The "Call History" Log "Actions" Column only allows "Add To Address Book". How do you delete items in the Call History Log?

Questions

Digital land line vs an old style land line

What's the difference between a Digital land line and an old style land line

Questions

landline caller id on television

When we have an incoming call on our landline, the caller id used to show up on our main television in our living room. The caller id info is no longer showing up on the television.  Did I turn it off by accident?  How can this be fixed?

Questions

More than 3 rings before VoiceMail picks up

I have had 4 different calls & chats with Customer Service and NOBODY has been able to get my home phone to ring more than 3 rings before VM picks up. I have followed all directions to try to set more rings online.  However, when I go to Account Overview, Manage My Phone and click it does

Questions

Accepted Solution

TL86103

I just purchased TL86103 and am only using with an iphone via bluetooth. Is there a way to remove L1) no line and L2) no line from appearing? When I press speaker it defaults to line 1 and I would like it to default to bluetooth or Cell a. Please help. Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you block Unavailable calls

How do you block unavailable calls. Anonymous blocking doesn’t block them. None of the call protect features work.  Is AT&T unable to provide this capability?

Questions

Landline ring tones

Can I set different ring tones for a land line? My elderly mother is getting incessant spam phone calls since my father's death.  I would like to set ring tones for known numbers so she can only answer those.  Is there a way?

Questions

year keeps resetting on at&t cl4940 phone

I have a landline home phone that uses an AT&T CL4940. Every now and then the year changes to last year's date, just the year, nothing else. I reset it manually and it's ok for a long time, then out of the blue it gets reset, but by whom? Why? Also I get an odd msg about setting the Access Co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Turn off the voicemail feature

How do you turn off the voice mail feature? We are a business and need line 1 to forward to line 2 when line 1 is in use, however, we can not forward the phone to line 2 when the voicemail is active

Questions

Be the first to reply

(78)
Problems with billing

I have a business account and have been over billed by ATT for the last 5 months, even though I called to dispute it and was given a confirmation number and told I would see adjustments in a credit and the correct amount billed going forward. Today I called to renew our plan and also dispute the

Questions

• Home Phone

App won't work on phone when on cellular or oh PC with using phone as hotsport, but works on all different networks via WiFi

I have an older Security Camera system. It seems at some point in the past year or so I stopped bing able to use the viewer for the sytem when on cellular network via the app on the phone or the app on the PC when using the phone as a hotspot. I have tried connecting to it using both the DNS nam

Questions

• Wireless

Logging into my account

I’m sitting in another country and awating an unlock on my phone. But i can’t lock into my AT&T account due to phone number security code, i can’t recive the code when I’m not in the US. Help to unlock my phone appreciated too, is it really true that you have to have you phone enrolled in a plan

Questions

• Wireless

Mobile Data

When i am viewing my text messages on my bill sometimes there is no number just a date and time why is there no number? How do I find out who texted me on that date and time. It just says mobile data.

Questions

• Wireless

What is necessary to get ATT Wireless to update CNAM.

We obtained a phone number in April 2022 that was previously used by a different company. We obtained the number through Twilio. We changed the CNAM at that time. Today (11/28/22), ATT Wireless customers still show the old CNAM while Verizon and TMobile show the new (correct) CNAM. What do we need t

Questions

• Wireless

Retrenching private driveway (with utility having easement rights) - Who pays?

If a customer lives on a 300ft private driveway (3 residences are located along this driveway) of which the utility companies have easement rights, would att cover the cost of re-trenching the driveway to install fiber-optic, or would the property owners have to pay for the installation? Property

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(260)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.