Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

T
HBO Max

Unfair At&t Practices as usual regarding who can't have HBO Max Those of us who were thrown to the wolves when we were placed into a $85.00 when we were paying $75.00 should be considered a new plan when it comes to qualifying for the HBO Max promotion. We did not ask for a new plan in which we neve

Questions

Cannot Activate HBO Max

Use computer or phone to login my ATT account through att.com or app (tried both, tried multiple browsers and two different computers.) After login, I confirmed that I have Internet 1000 Under Account Overview, click Get Started Button under HBOMAX box. This takes me to another window with a Set u

Questions

AT&T/HBO MAX FAILURE

Unlimited Elite wireless plan listed as HBO max included; however, I am unable to log in following any of the instructions. I keep getting the same message with different error codes. AT&T will only answer my calls after long wait times and I've been hung up on twice trying to resolve this issue. I

Questions

HBO max auth page does not load

I've followed the steps to log in by downloading the app. Selecting AT&T then logging in. It goes to a page auth.hbogo.com and is blank. The page does not load anything. Been having this issue for days now and am getting very frustrated. Are there any steps to go around this?

Questions

Where do I find promo code for HBO Max?

Where do I find promo code for HBO Max?

Questions

Official Solution

My List is gone from HBO Max

My Android HBO Now app was upgraded to HBO Max and now My List is completely empty. I have been an HBO customer for a number of years and had an extensive library of series and movies saved in My List. I will now have to do the best I can and spend hours trying to recreate My List in HBO Max. Sadly

Questions

Can nit access hbomax app

it says this is not available in ur country. I am in us and bought the phone in us.

Questions

Hbo Max "Can't Verify Service"

I signed up for the unlimited elite cell phone plan last Friday so I would be able to watch HBO Max. I have tried to log in endless times and it says it can't "verify my subscription". Have tried both on iPhone and on PC. I spend over two hours on the phone yesterday with costumer service ( two sepa

Questions

ATT U-verse U300 and can't sign into HBO Max

It says my U300 plan is eligible for HBO Max, but when signing in it says it cannot verify my account.Do we have to already have a HBO subscription in order to utilize the promotion for HBO Max?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

HBO Max - Where HBO meets so much more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.