Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

M
HBO MAX

Find HBO Max included with new installation of DirecTV

Questions

HBO Max Promo?

Interested in the HBO Max free trial for a month. ATT says to log into your ATT account to receive a promo code, but Im not seeing it. How do I locate it?

Questions

HBOMAX

How do i log in to HBOMAX?

Questions

Can't Access HBO Max

I have the Unlimited Choice wireless plan, which should come with HBO Max, but for whatever reason I get an error message anytime I try to login to the app on mobile, pc, or PS4. I have the correct login info as I only have 1 account. Anybody have a fix?

Questions

HBOMAX stinks!

I’m a unverse customer with a subscription to HBO. In the past when I wanted to stream I went to HBOGO on Apple but now that been discontinued. I downloaded the HBOMAX app on my iPhone as instructed but now find out in order to steam on the TV I must “interface” my iPhone app with the TV using chrom

Questions

HBO Max

I was checking out my plan and what all comes with my unlimited plus plan and it mentioned that I get free HBO Max? If so how do I set that up?

Questions

This is fun / HBOMAX

I posted this over a week ago...   We had our AT&T account (internet 1000) since April or May. I got an email that said I should activate my HBO Max, but there's no link to activate. If I try to login directly, it says theres a problem with my subscription. I reached out to customer service several

Questions

HBOMAX

I’m having trouble installing the HBOMAX ON MY TV.  Please help! Thank you, Tammi Spence (678)463-6684

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Install HBO Max

I have HBO now - how do I install HBO Max?

Questions

HBOMax for Choice II does not work

I am unable to set up HBOMax using the following link: https://www.atttvnow.com/accounts/select-plan and clicking on the top blue bar to verify. I receive the following message: Looks like your plan isn’t eligible for the HBO Max™ benefit. (Error code: 43306) See image attached as well. I ha

Questions

HBO Max Login Dilemma

I tried for days and days to login to HBO Max. My HBO Go account worked perfectly fine.I found a post on this forum that helped me tremendously. Unfortunately when I went back into the forum to try to find it I was unable to.The key to getting this to work is to login to your ATT.com account and g

Questions

HBO Max

Unfair At&t Practices as usual regarding who can't have HBO Max Those of us who were thrown to the wolves when we were placed into a $85.00 when we were paying $75.00 should be considered a new plan when it comes to qualifying for the HBO Max promotion. We did not ask for a new plan in which we neve

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

HBO Max - Where HBO meets so much more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.