Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

F
HBO Max Free with 1 gig internet

So i cannot find were can i download the app and set it up for streaming without having to give card information. i have the sheet that was given to me by the sales rep about free HBO Max for life with the AT&T 1 Gig internet access. It seems AT&T strikes again by leaving me hanging with n

Questions

How to watch AT&T HBOMAX on TV when you have Verizon FiOS ?

I called AT&T to ask this question, got the run around and no one there knew the answer. I hope I can get help through here.  I just got HBOMAX for free through my AT&T wireless plan and was able to easily register on my Samsung phone and MAC laptop however, I can't for the life of me get it on any

Questions

Not able to login to activate HBO Max account

Hi I got email today from AT&T, it says "Now there are even more ways to stream over 10,000 hours of entertainment, all at no additional charge with your wireless plan" When i try to activate, I am getting message, we are not able to verify your account.

Questions

How much it will cost me to purchase HBO Channel

I m huge fan of HBO especially in terms of Game of Thrones. Can anyone me regarding installation and configuration of HBO Channel.

Questions

Can't set up HBO Max Account

I have been unable to set up an account for HBO Max. I tried to do it from myAT&T and every time I get a "It's not you, it's us; We can't get your account ready right now. Give it some time and try again." message. This has been happening for days. I even tried switching from Unlimited Plus to Unlim

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max on DirecTV

I have been told that I get HBO Max with my HBO subscription through DirecTV but I have not been able to find out how to access this. I have tried all the code baloney going through my provider Directv but it never works.  All I have are the Channels 501-511 and HBO Demand on 1501.  I am

Questions

HBO max eligible

Am I eligible to get HBO Max for free with my current AT&T plan? If so what is my next step to get HBO max

Questions

hbo max

I'm trying to activate hob max and I can't seem to figure out how?

Questions

HBO max activatiin

I have unlimited elite and can’t find where to activate my hbo max

Questions

Problem activating HBO Max -

I have ATT UVerse Internet 1000 MBPS for more than a year now. When they launched HBO Max, I was able to successfully get started on HBO Max and was watching it for about a month. All of a Sudden, it stopped working. When I go to HBO Max App on my TV or the HBO Max website in my PC, I see a message

Questions

Hulu on HBO Maxx

If I’m at AT&T customer my understanding is you can sign up for HBO Max with no that? charge which includes Hulu. How do you do

Questions

HBOMAX add-on with Internet 1000 plan breaks premuim channel selection on ATTWatchTV service that comes with the old Premium and More plan.

The implementation of HBO Max on the internet 1000 plans isn't playing nice with the previous ATTWatchTV service included with the premium and more wireless plans. Support is too compartmentalized to troubleshoot the issue properly much less organize a fix action for everyone affected. Is anyone els

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

HBO Max - Where HBO meets so much more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.