Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

G
hbo max - I cannot get it activated and ATT support is useless

I have the Unlimited Elite plan, and have been trying on and off for the past 6 months to get access to HBO Max, but just can't get in. It keeps giving me an error.  I have been on support with ATT several times, and they keep bouncing me around on an endless loop. Any ideas?  There is

Questions

HBO max is not free

I have AT&T tv now and am unable to get HBO max free. When I sign in and click HBO max it wants $14.99 per month. Please help.

Questions

text message about HBOMax

I received a text message regarding HBOMax for free due to my att wireless plan, but I am unable to login to the app. Could you let me know if I should have that access and if so I will need assistance. 

Questions

HBOMax with YouTubeTV

I have YouTubeTV and HBOMax is available with that service. How can I get credited for HBOMax on that platform?

Questions

HBO Max

I received an email saying I have HBO Max included in my service. Is this just for the Free Trial? Or as long as I have my service? The instructions per the email is trash. The link doesn't take you where you need to go and there is no "Get Started". If it is included in my service as long as i have

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will hbo max be on roku?

When will hbo max be on roku devices?

Questions

ATT subscription WILL NOT verify so final steps of getting HBOMAX wont work

I have called 3 nights in a row and spent several hours combing thru the website. I have taken the protective extra PIN security off my ATT online acct. I have created the AATnow user ID. I have changed my password. NOTHING WORKS. It is all a big circle. On the HBOMax app on the TV, get the code. Ha

Questions

activating free subscription to HBO Max

I received a free subscription to HBO Max with my new Internet service, but I cannot seem to use the right information to log in and create my service. I was given a code over the phone, but I don't know where to apply the code.

Questions

Watch HBOMAX on TV

How do I start watching HBOMAX movie on TV if I am 'authorized'?

Questions

Trouble activating HBO max account

We just switched to the unlimited elite plan so we get hbo max included. Trying to activate our hbo max account but I’m having trouble. I login into my profile and follow instructions but it keeps looping me around to buy hbo max separately. Please help. Thank you!

Questions

HBO Max

I have HBO and want to install HBO Max. I use Consumer Cellular as my mobile service. Each time I try to follow their instructions they ask for my AT&T mobile number which I do not have. That is as far as I get no one knows how to work around this issue. Help!

Questions

HBO Max on LG Smart TVs

Are there plans to have HBO Max eventually supported by LG TVS? VERY DISAPPOINTED that I started a free 3 month trial in order to check out HBO Max but cannot access it through my LG TVs. I saw the other ways to try to access it but want to know if ATT is working on having LG be a supported platfo

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

HBO Max - Where HBO meets so much more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.