Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

P

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I access HBO Max with DIRECTV?

how do i access hbo max on my tv with direct tv

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get free HBO MAX with my plan?

How do I get the free hbo max that I'm told comes with my plan? Is really free hbo max or is it just 1 free month?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you watch HBO MAX on a DIRECTV Genie or does it require a Smart TV/streaming device?

Can one watch HBO Max on DIRECTV with a genie or does it require a smart TV/streaming device or smartphone with the HBO Max app?

Questions

Can't activate HBO Max on my Hisense 75H6570g Android TV (Android v9)

HBO Max comes free with my current AT&T plan and I had no trouble activating the app on my Amazon Firestick. I merely when to hbomax.com/tvsignin and entered the code displayed on the TV.  However, when I attempt to follow the same procedure to activate the HBO Max app that I installed on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I set up HBO Max on my Fire TV?

Cannot set up on my fire tv? Why?

Questions

want to suscribe to HBO Max

Hello, I have internet with AT&t,. I do not have any TV subscription. I want to subscribe ONLY to HBO Max. I tried and gave a message that email already existed. Can you tell me how to do it, Please.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will HBO Max support LG TVs, Roku or Amazon Prime Video?

We would like to take advantage of the free HBO Max offer but HBO Max doesn't have an app for LG smart TVs, Amazon Prime Video or Roku devices.   I'm aware of the pricing issue AT&T is having with both Amazon and Roku.  Since Peacock quickly had an app for LG, I'm "guessing" that LG might be easier

Questions

Cannot download HBOMax app

I subscribe to HBO and have used HBOGo for streaming.  I understand HBOGO is being replaced by HBOMax and have tried to follow instructions to download the HBOMax app to my TV but my Samsung TV apparently does not support the app, based on questions from other Samsung owners.    I have seen other in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to install HBOmax app on Vizio TV Model M321i-A2

My Vizio TV Model M321i-A2 has Netflix & Amazon prime apps for streaming. I have learned how to install the ATT HBOmax app on the TV. Need your help. Thank you

Questions

How to get HBO Max Subscription Free

How do I get to use my free HBO Max benefits?

Questions

Cannot setup HBO MAX

I just upgraded my plan to the one that includes HBO max on 1/21/21. I have spent 2 days on phone with AT and T and HBO.  No one can seem to figure out how to set up my HBO Max account.  Can anyone please assist? Thanks!

Questions

Activate HBO max

So I have a plan that includes HBO max. I have followed the directions on my AT&T but it gets me no where. How do I activate my free service?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

HBO Max - Where HBO meets so much more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.