Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

E
HBO max

How do I set up my HBO max

Questions

Can't vertify HBO Max subscription

I recently upgraded my phone plan to the unlimited elite, and should have access to HBO Max. I tried to sign in through the provider, and entered my AT&T login information and can't activate it. I keep getting the same response of "Can't verify subscription"

Questions

Unlimited Elite, HBO activation link options not found on "Account Overview" page

I have an wireless Unlimited Elite(SM) account. I am on my "Account Overview" page. The HBO Max help page says that I should look for one of the three following links: Go to my account Get started with the HBO Max logo and then follow the prompts Start watching HBO Max under See what’s on T

Questions

HBO Max how to access

My package includes HBO Max but I can't sign in. How can I do it?

Questions

HBO Max Can't Verify Subscription

For weeks I've been trying to sign into HBO Max from the link on the "view bill" page in our AT&T Account. That page states we have the HBO Max subscription included at no cost. I have tried in both Chrome and Edge, on a PC and through the app. AT&T briefly prompts the message "Stay tuned w

Questions

Entire service

your whole entire service (Edited per community guidelines)!!!!!!!!!

Questions

Hbomax

Hbomax is asking me to renew my subscription but it’s included with my AT&T account. I’ve tried signing out and back in but it keeps going back to “renew”. How do I get back in?

Questions

HBO max

Why do customers have to wait more than 7 days for HBO max. I contacted AT&T via chat on 4/9 and I was told it will take 7 days. I had to call today 4/16 and I was told another 7 days. I’ve had two chats and two calls and no access.I’ve been told this is the escalated process. 7-14 days is ridic

Questions

Can't login

wrong username and pass

Questions

Not able to activate HBO Max within AT&T Account Overview and Get "Cannot Verify Subscriptions" when open HBO Max

Well I am re-posting this because AT&T didn't want people to see it. "Today is August 23, 2020. Let's see how long will it take for ATT to solve this problem that everyone else on this community has reported - not able to use HBO Max with ATT Unlimited Elite plan (Not able to recognize ATT subsc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why doesn't DIRECTV list HBO Max in it's channel guide?

Why doesn't Directv just list HBO Max in it's channel guide?

Questions

UVerse to HBO MAX

I have Uverse 300. 1. How does one convert from uVerse 300 to an equivalent HBO MAX (in terms of the number of channels available) 2. Does a AT&T come to the home, and do the conversion from uVerse to HBOMAX? 3. What is the price difference (per month) of HBO MAX when compared to the Uverse

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

HBO Max - Where HBO meets so much more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.