Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

G
Wi-Fi unstable

Message on TV - Connection to server is unstable. What’s the solution!

Questions

Can't Log in to HBOMAX

I have the ATNT plan that previously came with Spotify, and I should be able to get HBO MAX, but I am unable to log in. I've Tried everything, and called customer service a few times.

Questions

Email From ATT: "Don't forget, you have HBO Max"

I received this email recently confirming that I have HBO Max included in my current plan, I just haven't activated it yet. After an hour of trying to login and contact customer service at ATT, I was told I don't have the Elite plan, and the only way to get HBO is if you have the Elite plan/s. The e

Questions

HBOMax - Can't Verify Your Subscription

I  want to be able to view HBO Max by courtesy of my Unlimited Elite account and I have spent an unbelievable number of hours on-line, on chat, one on one with AT&T “Support Associates” who clearly had no idea what they were doing.  I was led over and over through the same steps, eithe

Questions

HBO MAX

I have the Elite account and I can't get into HBO MAX. How does one go about getting it FREE with ATT as your wireless Provider?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error Code when trying to login to HBO Max?

Getting a “can’t verify subscription” service code H-a0229043-603e-4f0a-c7e9-2bc0bdefc356. Unlimited Elite Using same login/passcode as my AT&T account. Help?

Questions

HBOMax

I was told when I opened my account with you that HBOMax was included. How do I set that up?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max activation

I am told my plan gives me access to HBO Max, but when I go to my AT&T account home page there is no way to activate it. And when I try to use my account credentials to activate on the HBO Max site, it says I am not eligible. How do I activate?

Questions

Settingy son up for HBO max

I can not get my sons phone set up to HBO max

Questions

Closed

HBO max

I can not get my sons phone set up for HBO max

Questions

Closed

HBO max

My son can nor set his phone up for HBO max

Questions

roku setup

How do I set up my roku to accept HBO Max?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

HBO Max - Where HBO meets so much more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.