Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Installations & setup

Installations & setup

Tips for installing and setting up your HBO Max.

HBOMax - Can't Verify Your Subscription

I  want to be able to view HBO Max by courtesy of my Unlimited Elite account and I have spent an unbelievable number of hours on-line, on chat, one on one with AT&T “Support Associates” who clearly had no idea what they were doing.  I was led over and over through the same steps, eithe

Questions

HBO MAX

I have the Elite account and I can't get into HBO MAX. How does one go about getting it FREE with ATT as your wireless Provider?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error Code when trying to login to HBO Max?

Getting a “can’t verify subscription” service code H-a0229043-603e-4f0a-c7e9-2bc0bdefc356. Unlimited Elite Using same login/passcode as my AT&T account. Help?

Questions

HBOMax

I was told when I opened my account with you that HBOMax was included. How do I set that up?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max activation

I am told my plan gives me access to HBO Max, but when I go to my AT&T account home page there is no way to activate it. And when I try to use my account credentials to activate on the HBO Max site, it says I am not eligible. How do I activate?

Questions

Settingy son up for HBO max

I can not get my sons phone set up to HBO max

Questions

Closed

HBO max

I can not get my sons phone set up for HBO max

Questions

Closed

HBO max

My son can nor set his phone up for HBO max

Questions

roku setup

How do I set up my roku to accept HBO Max?

Questions

HBO max

How do I set up my HBO max

Questions

Can't vertify HBO Max subscription

I recently upgraded my phone plan to the unlimited elite, and should have access to HBO Max. I tried to sign in through the provider, and entered my AT&T login information and can't activate it. I keep getting the same response of "Can't verify subscription"

Questions

Unlimited Elite, HBO activation link options not found on "Account Overview" page

I have an wireless Unlimited Elite(SM) account. I am on my "Account Overview" page. The HBO Max help page says that I should look for one of the three following links: Go to my account Get started with the HBO Max logo and then follow the prompts Start watching HBO Max under See what’s on T

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.