Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
HBO Max-only users

HBO Max-only users

Are you a HBO Max-only user? Find help here!

K
HBO Max Through AT&T Not Working

I have a wireless plan with AT&T that gives me free access to HBO Max, but I have a weekly problem where my subscription status on HBO Max says "Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired". Which isn't true. I have to log out of all my devices and sign in about 100 times for it to wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I download the HBO Max App on my TV?

How do I get the hbomax app on my TV

Questions

Blocked from getting an answer.

https://forums.att.com/conversations/phone-device-upgrades/current-status-of-us-national-blacklist-database/5deff55abad5f2f6066c0475 was locked but I'm still seeking an answer.  Please re-open.

Questions

HBOMax

Why despite having a qualified unlimited plan does HBOmax app say that HBOmax is not authorized ? I got an letter with my bill stating that I qualify. I got an email telling me the same. Plus I got a AT&T free text msg also telling me I qualify. I also called and confirmed that I qualify with the 61

Questions

Using existing HBO Max account on Roku

I subscribe to HBO Max directly and have been watching it on Android and iOS devices. Now I'd like to activate the new HBO Max app on my Roku. But there is no place in the HBO Max app on Roku for me to log in as an existing user. The only option I can see is to sign up for a new subscription. How c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I wish that I could watch.

I have a Roku AND a FireTV Stick. I have the TWO platforms that HBO Max isn't covering. When is it coming to Roku and FireTV? How can we be notified?

Questions

HBO Max

I got an email saying i get free access to HBO Max, yet on the ATT portal it states "Start your 30-day free trial with promo code A########4GMH8." Is it free or do i have to pay for it. if I have to pay for it then why is ATT sending misleading emails and here is the verbiage from the email i receiv

Questions

(Edited per community guidelines) Lawsuit

I'm very seriously considering filing a (Edited per community guidelines) against ATT for this. ATT 100% does not care that their subscribers cannot access HBOMax. They want us all to feel like the issue is on "our end" for not being able to access HBOMax. I'm a tech consultant for UI (user interfac

Questions

How to download HBO Max app on Samsung smart tv

HBO Max app is not available on my Samsung smart tv apps folder. i can’t download via google. how can I access the HBO Max app?

Questions

HBO max not on my guide

Why isn't HBO max showing up on my guide on my tv.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is HBO Really Included with my Fiber Internet 1000 Installation?

I have a new Fiber Internet 1000 installation and it says that HBO is included but when I go to access HBO it says that there is just a 7 day trial then $15/month thereafter. So can I safely assume that HBO is not really included, and that was just advertising garbage?

Questions

Worst customer service in regards to HBOMAX

Currently on 1 hour and six minutes of being on the phone with ATT. They’ve sent me several emails that I had access to HBO Max, I have unlimited enhanced plus plan and confirmed that I’m eligible for HBO Max.   But this “technology” company can’t seem to figure out how to get me actual a

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.