Earbuds, cases, wireless speakers, and the latest devices. We've got the season's hottest gifts!
HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Max Login & Installation

Learn how to activate, set up & log into HBO Max

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(528)
HBO Max Sign In

I receive a Service Code: H-191cc3c6-76da-494c-ea4d-b43ea2677a51, upon linking my account to sign in with AT&T, I've done it across all browsers, deleted cache, used private browser, used different devices, & I've double checked if my service for my plan qualified, as it

Questions

HBO max signing error

Help...I am trying to get into HBO max but I'm have a login issue. I previously had a prepaid account to the postpaid account, I also still use both. Now when I go and try to sign in through my provider I am coming up with an error. --Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signi

Questions

Closed

How to download HBO Max app on Samsung smart tv

HBO Max app is not available on my Samsung smart tv apps folder. i can’t download via google. how can I access the HBO Max app?

Questions

ATT login (Can't Verify Subscription?)

I am trying to login to HBO MAX and When I select my provider, it says can't verify subscription and I have the HBO addon with HBO Max Included in my DirectTV Subscription. Can anyone help me out?

Questions

Can't sign into HBO Max

Hello. I'm having trouble signing into HBO Max. My current plan has it included as a service. But when I try to sign in with a provider using at&t, I get care code 205.4, not sure what to do.

Questions

Unable to sign into HBO Max through ATT Wireless (Unlimited Elite)

Sometime early December I lost access to HBO Max, specifically "my subscription expired". My wireless plan comes with free HBO Max and therefore should not expire. Since then, I've spoken to about 7 ATT representatives to try to get my subscription back. I've tried almost every solution suggested on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is HBO Max free with AT&T forever?

I recently moved to a new apartment, and want to install a new connection but I have some concerns because I want to install an AT&T TV connected to my home. But I want to know can the HBO Max is provided free with AT&T or if I want to install it separately., Maybe it is free with it. kindly

Questions

Logging into HBO Max on a Roku device with ATT account

First off, thanks for being here to help. I let my Roku subscription to HBO max expire because I got it email from AT&T saying HBO max was included in their service. I was able to choose that on my iPad but when I go into HBO max on my Roku device the only option I have are to restore purchase t

Questions

HBOMAX Email Verification

After speaking to over 22 ATT agents and 1 HBOMAX agent (via phone, tweet, and online chat), over 12 hours of my life, and 8 "escalated tickets" -- I am not closer to any solution. Signed up for the internet package -- 1000mpbs - get HBOMAX for free. No matter what steps we take: Changing emai

Questions

Constantly getting disconnected from HBOMax app

Ever since I switched my HBOMax subscription to YouTubeTV versus direct, every month or so the HBOMax app gets disconnected from my YTTV subscription, and I have to reconnect it. I don't believe I'm sharing my account with anyone that would cause this. Anyone having the same issue with having to re

Questions

Be the first to reply

(224)
Outage in Mississippi

Internet down 18 hours

Questions

• Internet

Old sim in new phone??

I upgraded to an iPhone 13 from a 7. I put my old sim in my new phone and LOST the new sim. The 13 seems to work fine, it even connects to 5G! But is there something else I’m missing out on with the old sim? Faster speeds, is the old sim going to crash eventually, etc?

Questions

• Wireless

Booster stopped working

My cell booster suddenly quit working a few months ago. I have tried all of the troubleshooting and nothing worked. I tried calling AT&T twice but they keep referring me to the page where I can buy a new one. This should be under warranty. It only worked for about 8 months. I really need this bo

Questions

• Wireless

Gateway on and off line Help!!

Every day my gateway goes off line and I have to restart the network. Then it comes back on line only to go off again. What is going on?

Questions

• Internet

My messages are not sending

I recently purchased my att prepaid and I noticed my messages are not sending, non delivery to my friends. But I can receive messages and calls 

Questions

• Digital Life

URGENT : REVISE INVOICE

Dear team AT&T, Please help to revise invoice 2200001342 because doesn't any reply or feedback from your colleague in billing team and please setting schedule for this meeting with our team.

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(317)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.