Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Max Login & Installation

Learn how to activate, set up & log into HBO Max

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(527)
W
Hbomax

My hbo stopped working last month and I've been trying to resolve the issue since then.

Questions

Care Code 205.4

I can no longer log into any streaming services that I am supposed to have access to through my DirecTV subscription. When I enter the login information (which is confirmed correct) I get the message: "Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. CARE CODE

Questions

USER ID NOT WORKING TO SIGN INTO 3rd PARTY APPS

I am trying to sign into various 3rd party apps (ESPN, bravo, hbo max, etc) on my Samsung smart tv with my user ID and password which I know are correct, but every time I try, I get the following message. “ Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. C

Questions

HBO max can’t verify subscription

Have not been able to sign into my HBO max account through AT&T in about a month. Says can’t verify subscription. Spoke to customer service and they said it would take 24 hours and someone would reach out and they never did. Really disappointed in the service I have received.

Questions

Having issues logging into HBOMAX

I have a fiber 1000 account that qualifies for HBO MAX but haven't been able to log in for months. I called customer service on Monday and while they did confirm that I should have access they couldn't figure it out and just transferred me around until I gave up.

Questions

HBO max error code

I am getting an error code 4 on my HBO max app on my Roku tv. Nothing I do will resolve it! And it's just on my Roku tv, I can use my computer, another tv, my phone. What do I need to do? 

Questions

Care Code 205.4

Trying to link a directv subscription to ESPN app for PS4. Getting care code 205.4 with a message saying the ID is not the one used for this service. The login information I am using is correct.

Questions

HBO Max not working with ATT Fiber 1000 internet account

Is it possible for ATT to look into my account? I am able to see the WATCH HBO button but it all it does is redirect me to the hbo max website and when I try to login via ATT, it says cannot verify your subscription.

Questions

HBO MAX

I have an AT&T elite plan and I use to have directv. I use to log into HBO Max with my Directv login and now that I've cancelled Directv I cannot log in with my AT&T wireless account. My username is [email scrubbed]

Questions

hbo max

I cannot log into hbo max.  Switched plans to get it, and for 3 weeks now, have been waiting for tech support to resolve the issue.  Anyone else have this problem?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(79)
Group messaging

Unable to receive text messages from all numbers in any group chats with mixed iPhone and android users. They can see my messages but I can’t see theirs.

Questions

• Wireless

error message

receive access denied error code 1020

Questions

• Internet

Unable to login, forgot password and security questions

I have spent the last 3 days trying to access my email. I got a message saying that my password needed to be changed as it may have been compromised. I am unable to do that since I forgot my answers to the security questions. And now it tells me that my password doesn't even match my email address.

Questions

• Email

New phone. Old line.

Hi. Can I purchase a phone in monthly installment. I already have an account but it is only a sim plan and not a phone plan account.

Questions

• Wireless

App won't work on phone when on cellular or oh PC with using phone as hotsport, but works on all different networks via WiFi

I have an older Security Camera system. It seems at some point in the past year or so I stopped bing able to use the viewer for the sytem when on cellular network via the app on the phone or the app on the PC when using the phone as a hotspot. I have tried connecting to it using both the DNS nam

Questions

• Wireless

Mobile Data

When i am viewing my text messages on my bill sometimes there is no number just a date and time why is there no number? How do I find out who texted me on that date and time. It just says mobile data.

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(261)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.