Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Max Login & Installation

Learn how to activate, set up & log into HBO Max

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(527)
D

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Subscription for HBO Max says expired even though I pay for the unlimited plan that gives me HBO

I've been unable to watch anything on HBO because my account says that the subscription had ended, please help

Questions

My HBO MAX account isn't working!!? I've spent hours between att and hbo and still no resolution

We have a family package that allows my wife and I free subscription to HBO. When I log in(anywhere-phone, tv, computer) via the PROVIDER(at&t) the error message comes up "it looks like your account doesn;t have access to HBO max. I have literally spent 2-3 hours between tech support , 2nd tier

Questions

I believe I've fixed the HBO Max login problem

So I've been in the same boat as the rest of you that should be getting HBO Max as part of your qualified AT&T Unlimited mobile plan. I'm very familiar with user authentication services/protocols (what I do for a living) and I'm pretty confident that the problem has something to do with how the cred

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cannot sign into hbo max

cannot find HBO "tile" on my account page. Two of us have Unlimited Starter and one has Unlimited Premium

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your HBOMax subscription with AT&T has expired

As of today 1/25/22 I have started getting this same error, after researching this thread still cannot get a fix I've tried all primary troubleshooting my AT&T subscription clearly states that I still have HBO Max while hbo max says my subscription with AT&T has expired .. cleared cache, cl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hbo max subscription expired

I have been having the hbo max subscription expired issue for a couple weeks now. I called in last week and was advised it was a known issue and was being worked on but no eta. If anyone from AT&T can help I’d appreciate it. Definitely supposed to have hbo max included in my plan.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max saying my subscription has expired

I tried deleting the HBO app and reinstalling and signed in through my provider. Went to the website and signed in with ATT and typed in the code on the screen and the message said I was all set. Then it took me to a page still trying to sell me a plan. What’s going on? The whole family is gathered

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting an error message stating AT&T subscription is expired while using HBO

HBO says my att subscription has expired yet nothing has changed with my att account. I have tried reinstalling the app and trying on different devices and get the same error message every time and none of the troubleshooting suggestions have worked. 

Questions

Care Code 205.4: "Hmm..."

I'm trying to log into my AT&T account, but I keep getting an error message saying "Care Code 205.4 - Hmm... that isn't the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID." The thing is, I couldn't remember my ID, so I hit "forgot ID" and it was texted to me, so I know I'm using the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Subscription Expired?

So suddenly I'm not able to play movies and shows anymore on the HBO Max app. I'm still logged into my account through the AT&T provider and I'm on a plan that's guaranteed me free HBO Max. I look on the account info and it says my subscription has expired, which is clearly not the case at all.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(83)
Order phone under warranty

All I can find is information on how replacement and warranty work. I need to know how to ask for the replacement. Not how to insert a sim card.

Questions

• Wireless

Sim card

I currently have the acp program with a different carrier that uses AT&T towers but it doesn’t work right and I can’t access my account online. My phone is unlocked and can be used with any carrier I just need a SIM card to transfer my number over to for AT&T without having to pay for a plan

Questions

• Wireless

Verify Identity

I received the following message:Unfortunately, because we were unable to verify your identity with the information you provided, your order was canceled and your credit card has not been charged.We'll be happy to help you with your purchase. Please just visit one of ourAT&T stores and present y

Questions

• Wireless

Carrier Visibility on ipad

Hello, I’ve called AT&T 3 times today to request the carrier visibility on for my iPad. No one knew what I was talking about and twice I was disconnected and no one called back.  Please help!!!!!

Questions

• Wireless

Downloaded App

I downloaded an app a couple of years ago, at least, that kept your phone from ringing if the phone number was not in your contacts. But, it does show up as a missed call. This app was a feature that ATT provided. Now, I would need to remove the app but I have no idea how to find it much less remove

Questions

• Wireless

fiber

when is fiber going to be available at my address. I have seen them working and laying the line but it still shows unavailable in my neighbor hood

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(248)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.