Max Login & Installation

Max Login & Installation

Learn how to activate, set up & log into Max

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(693)
Como puedo saber todos los numero que e tenido en mi telefono movil?

Quiero saber cuales han sido todos los numeros registrados a mi telefono

Questions

Max ? Att unlimited plus multiline

Is max included under att unlimited multi line ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Correct email address????

Today I started a chat with a representative about getting service., after all the information was given to me and it was time for me to give the representative my info. Well he sent a link to my email address. But the email didn't look right to me. ( "I know it probably is but I just wanted to chec

Questions

Cannot log into Max

I can no longer log into the MAX app on any device, as I am not recognized through the provider (att). Please advise

Questions

HBO Max Still not working

On October 4th I posted here https://forums.att.com/conversations/max-login-installation/hbo-max-not-working/651cf576727f6c69fa4278df I was asked to continue in DMs and we went in circles pretty much until I was passed off to HBO Max support on October 24th. HBO Max support has now passed me back

Questions

Got kicked out of Max while watching

Last time I was watching a show and next thing I know Max was asking me to resubscribe. I tried relogging through provider, logging in on my own account but both I was not able to get access to max and telling me they can’t verify my subscription. Ive never had this issue and I believe I’ve had max

Questions

Can’t log in to hbo max even though I have it in my plan

I get an error that MAX “can’t verify my subscription” when trying to login through att. I get the same result when trying to login through my phone, tv or computer.  Can someone help?  I can’t find any solutions for this online but it seems to be pretty widespreD

Questions

H.B.O Max

So im trying to long into my new laptop that I have just purchased (which runs off of Verizon wifi internet) with my at&t account and it doesn't seem to be letting me access my free Max account. Is this possible or is it only available on my at&t cellular phone? :side note/ I have a very old

Questions

Max App

I'm no longer able to sign into the MAX App with my AT&T credentials. I chatted with MAX support and they advised me to reach out to my provider for help. When I sign in with AT&T as my provider it now says "Can't Verify Subscription". I have MAX free included in my mobile plan, but have not

Questions

Official Solution

My List is gone from HBO Max

My Android HBO Now app was upgraded to HBO Max and now My List is completely empty. I have been an HBO customer for a number of years and had an extensive library of series and movies saved in My List. I will now have to do the best I can and spend hours trying to recreate My List in HBO Max. Sadly

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.