Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Max Login & Installation

Learn how to activate, set up & log into HBO Max

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(554)
Unable to Log In to HBO Max

I tried to “sign in to HBO Max with provider” using AT&T, and the login is not working (I’m getting Care Code 201 [LU100]), but when I tried the “Don’t have a user ID? Make one now” option and it told me “That account’s already registered” when I input my account info. If it’s already registered

Questions

HBO Max Not Showing on My Account

I got an email saying my internet plan comes with HBO Max, but it doesn't show on my account dashboard like the email says. I tried to log in straight through HBO and it says I need to activate my HBO Max account on AT&T first.  What do I do?

Questions

HBOmax with new wireless plan

I recently changed my wireless plan, which I was able to still get HBOmax for free with. However, I was instructed that I would need to sign up again for HBOmax and could use my same email. However, I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I have seen other forum questions in which gives instructi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Subscription has expired message help

I get the HBO Max Subscription has expired when it should be included in my DirecTV package. How do I fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Unlimited Grandfathered Plans & HBOMAX

AT&T is no longer offering HBO MAX for new plans. If you have a plan that included HBO MAX, As long as you do not move or change your plan, you will not lose HBO MAX. How to stream HBOMAX on an Unlimited Elite Plan (Grandfathered) Sign in using the same ID you use to sign in to your AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can't Sign in to HBOMAX - Help & Streaming Solutions

AT&T Subscriptions that include HBOMAX AT&T is no longer offering HBO MAX for new plans. If you have a Grandfathered plan that included HBO MAX, As long as you do not move or change your plan, you will not lose HBO MAX. If you have a legacy plan, learn how to sign in below.    H

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Have AT&T Fiber 1Gig? Nice! You get to enjoy HBOMAX

HBOMAX is no longer included with new AT&T Fiber Orders. If you have HBO MAX with your current 1 Gig service, it will remain as long as you do not move or change plans. How to stream HBOMAX Once the app or browser is open: On the app, select the person icon. Select Sign In Through TV or Mobil

Questions

HBOmax Verification

After speaking to over 31 ATT agents and 2 HBOMAX agents (via phone, tweet, and online chat), over 15 hours of my life, and 11 "escalated tickets" -- I am not closer to any solution after 2 months. Signed up for the internet package -- 1000mpbs - get HBOMAX for free. No matter what steps we ta

Questions

HBO Max Sign In

I receive a Service Code: H-191cc3c6-76da-494c-ea4d-b43ea2677a51, upon linking my account to sign in with AT&T, I've done it across all browsers, deleted cache, used private browser, used different devices, & I've double checked if my service for my plan qualified, as it

Questions

HBO max signing error

Help...I am trying to get into HBO max but I'm have a login issue. I previously had a prepaid account to the postpaid account, I also still use both. Now when I go and try to sign in through my provider I am coming up with an error. --Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(140)
sensorship

Ive been an AT&T customer for approximately 2years after Verizon kept raising my rates and I have been an American for the past 66 years and I will drop AT&T at the drop of a hat over your trying to Censor the people of this great country please dont feel like you have the power to censor th

Questions

• Clubhouse

Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

ATnT says they can't unlock my phone with my acct info. Why?

My daughter wants to add me to her family plan so I don't have a monthly cell phone payment since her dad and I are now on a fixed income. They were able to switch his phone, which he also bought from his old company, to her provider.  She paid for the extra line for me but ATnT says they can'

Questions

• Wireless

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(130)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet