Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Max Login & Installation

Learn how to activate, set up & log into HBO Max

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(550)
HBOMax AT&T login link taking me to DirecTV login

We are trying to sign in to HBOMax on the Roku. We select "Sign in with Provider", then click on AT&T because we have Uverse. However, the AT&T link takes us to a DirecTV sign in page, and our Uverse login credentials don't work.

Questions

Can't sign in on my TV

I'm trying to log into HBO Max on my TV, I go to hbomax.com/tvsignin and it tells me to enter the code from my TV, I enter the code, click sign in with a provider, select AT&T and I get the login screen. I enter my credentials, and I'm prompted to enter the code again. I enter the code and it t

Questions

I have premium plan but HBO Max is saying I can't make an account through ATT

I have ATT Plus plan and I just found out that you can get HBO Max through ATT without having to pay. However, I got an error message when I attempted to create an HBO Max account through the "subscribe through my TV provider" option. After signing in with my login information, I got an error messag

Questions

Problem signing in on PS5

Hello, Im having issues trying to log into hbo max on my Playstation 5. After entering the sign in code, selecting AT&T, and signing in with my login information, the screen goes white for a second then loops back to the sign in code prompt. I tried using both my iPhone and iPad along with clea

Questions

HBO Max

In my notifications today, February 2, 2023, on AT&T website under My AT&T while paying my internet bill is says "You already have HBO Max" It's part of your current wireless plan, no strings attached! Then has a prompt to Start Streaming but when I follow the link it has an option to log-i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Have to change my password every time I login

Every time I try to log in to my At&t account online or through HBO max, I receive an error that the user ID and password are wrong. I have to change my password every time I want to sign in to HBO max online or app, or log in to pay my bills. I know the user ID and password are correct.

Questions

HBO MAX expired

Under settings on HBO Max it says: Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired. I have logged out of all devices from the HBO setting page, cleared caches and browsers, and I still don't have access to AT&T when I should. The AT&T store said they would fix it after trying in stor

Questions

Why does it say my HBO Max subscription is expired when I still have the same plan?

HBO Max was working about a week ago and now it says my plan has expired? Nothing on my wireless plan has changed.

Questions

Cannot verify HBO Max subscription

I am trying to use my HBO Max subscription, which is listed as included with my unlimited plus plan, but HBO Max keeps saying it cannot verify my subscription. I have checked my att account details repeatedly and HBO Max is listed as free with my plan. How do I resolve this issue?

Questions

"My HBOmax subscription through AT&T is expired"

Hello, I am getting the message that my "HBO Max subscription through AT&T is expired", despite still seeing that benefit in my AT&T Unlimited Choice II plan I've tried to "log out of all devices" as I've seen in other forums, but still seeing that same message afterwards

Questions

Be the first to reply

(141)
Last known location before the phone died

Is there any way to find a phones last location before the battery died?

Questions

• Wireless

Transferring my AT&T number to a new carrier

Am I able to transfer my AT&T phone number to a new carrier if my phone is not paid off but I intend on keeping my AT&T service and just getting a new phone number?

Questions

• Wireless

ATT Rep Set me a Business Account for "better price"

I went to the ATT store to get a wireless and internet plan. This was 2 days ago. Rep told me they will set me up as a business wireless and consumer internet so I can get 25% off. I called ATT today and they said no that I would need a business internet to get 25% off, but the internet for gigabit

Questions

• Wireless

Phone unlock issue

When requesting to unlock my iPhone I get an error message: "The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500". I should be the first owner of this phone since I bought it new

Questions

• Wireless

Usage in Mexico

I have the retired Unlimited Plus plan am I able to use unlimited talk, text and data while in Mexico at no additional price?

Questions

• Wireless

att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless