Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Max Login & Installation

Learn how to activate, set up & log into HBO Max

(469)
T
Unable to sign into HBO Max through ATT Wireless (Unlimited Elite)

Sometime early December I lost access to HBO Max, specifically "my subscription expired". My wireless plan comes with free HBO Max and therefore should not expire. Since then, I've spoken to about 7 ATT representatives to try to get my subscription back. I've tried almost every solution suggested on

Questions

Can't sign into HBO Max

Hello. I'm having trouble signing into HBO Max. My current plan has it included as a service. But when I try to sign in with a provider using at&t, I get care code 205.4, not sure what to do.

Questions

Is HBO Max free with AT&T forever?

I recently moved to a new apartment, and want to install a new connection but I have some concerns because I want to install an AT&T TV connected to my home. But I want to know can the HBO Max is provided free with AT&T or if I want to install it separately., Maybe it is free with it. kindly

Questions

HBO Max Not Showing on My Account

I got an email saying my internet plan comes with HBO Max, but it doesn't show on my account dashboard like the email says. I tried to log in straight through HBO and it says I need to activate my HBO Max account on AT&T first.  What do I do?

Questions

Cannot login to HBO Max

HBO max is included in my selected plan, however when I log into HBO max with same login info, or through service provider, it says my HBO Max Subscription has expired through ATT but it hasn’t.

Questions

Logging into HBO Max on a Roku device with ATT account

First off, thanks for being here to help. I let my Roku subscription to HBO max expire because I got it email from AT&T saying HBO max was included in their service. I was able to choose that on my iPad but when I go into HBO max on my Roku device the only option I have are to restore purchase t

Questions

HBOMAX Email Verification

After speaking to over 22 ATT agents and 1 HBOMAX agent (via phone, tweet, and online chat), over 12 hours of my life, and 8 "escalated tickets" -- I am not closer to any solution. Signed up for the internet package -- 1000mpbs - get HBOMAX for free. No matter what steps we take: Changing emai

Questions

HBO Max not working with ATT Fiber 1000 internet account

Is it possible for ATT to look into my account? I am able to see the WATCH HBO button but it all it does is redirect me to the hbo max website and when I try to login via ATT, it says cannot verify your subscription.

Questions

Constantly getting disconnected from HBOMax app

Ever since I switched my HBOMax subscription to YouTubeTV versus direct, every month or so the HBOMax app gets disconnected from my YTTV subscription, and I have to reconnect it. I don't believe I'm sharing my account with anyone that would cause this. Anyone having the same issue with having to re

Questions

Constantly getting kicked out of HBO Max

I have att unlimited Elite and my HBO max is with that plan. I will sign in watch for a few days then it kicks me out. When I try to sign in it keeps saying my subscription can't be verified. At times I try to sign back in through my provider and it still doesn't recognize my subscription then I'll

Questions

I am getting the Can't Verify Your Subscription

I am trying to log in using Chrome browser on a mac book pro. I am signing in through the ATT provider using my phone number and password.  It worked fine yesterday and today Im getting the error.  My wife just signed in using the same method on her mac book pro and signed in just fine.&n

Questions

HBO Max free through wireless plan

When I got my new phones , I got free access to HBO Max as long as I sign in through AT&T as the service provider. Does anybody know how long it remains a free service? Is it three months, one year, indefinite? Nobody actually informed us when we got the phones how long it would be or if/when HB

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.