Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
A
HBO stopped working

Called ATT on Dec 30, after 90 minutes on the phone the agent said he would call back in a few days. He called back the next day, still not working. Said he would call in 2 days and never heard from him.  We have HBO max on our bill and it has worked for 3 years, stopped working on December 30

Questions

HBO Max bill after switching to Unlimited Elite

If I already have HBO Max with DirectTV and switch to unlimited elite plan will it automatically come off my bill.

Questions

How do I get a customer service person that can help me

I've been calling since last Thursday lost my HBO channels from 501 thru 510 still have 511. Was on phone for 2 hrs. and still didn't get any help after talking to three different individuals and then being transfer to the U.S. based number then answering machine states we are closed call back on ne

Questions

HBO Max Additional Charges?

Under the plan including HBO Max, we started watching through the app on our phones, to either stream on our phone or smart TV. However, we recently received a message from the app saying that we had gone through all of our cellular streaming data and further viewing would cause additional charges i

Questions

Hbo max

I once had a code that would allow me a free 30 day trial for hbo max. I never used it Nd now I can't find one anywhere. Can I get a new code please?

Questions

Should HBO MAX Expired - I have an Elite Unlimited Plan.

When I purchased my plan this fall I asked if I would have free access to HBO MAX for the life of my plan. I was told that I would. It worked fine two nights ago. Now I see that I have lost access and need to pay for this service. Is AT&T going to honor their contract and renew this service?

Questions

HBO MAX 30 day trial

I switched from an older plan that gave me HBO MAX for free to the Unlimited Starter plan and I no longer have that benefit. However I may be eligible for a 30 day free trial Promo Code. Please help me. Thanks for your time.

Questions

why do I have to "chat" with a AT&T representative when I want to remove HBO Max, and other premium channels

why do I have to "chat" with a AT&T representative when I want to remove HBO Max, and other premium channels that I PAY FOR. I can add something on with just a click and no contact with a rep, so why the extra hoop to jump through to lower my bill?   It couldn't possibly be because you wa

Questions

HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired

For the past 2 years I have had access to HBO via Gig Fiber and subsequently throug my Unlimited Wireless plan. When HBO was switching to HBO Max this year, I was able to sign up for the HBO Max subscription with no issues through my AT&T Wireless account. I was able to watch movies, TV shows,

Questions

Hbo Max stopped working

I have HBO Max through AT&T and it is not working anymore . It says my subscription through AT&T has expired . I have an unlimited plan and it’s included with my plan .

Questions

hbo max billing problem

i have been charged $14.99 a month for an hbo subscription since i got a phone at att and was told my hbo max subscription was going to be free. how do i fix this and who i do i call?!!!

Questions

Included Subscription expired

HBO Max is included with my unlimited wireless package in addition to my internet package. However, suddenly all my devices (Apple TV, iPhone app, and MacBook) are saying my subscription expired. My only two options are to "Restore my iTunes purchase" or "Renew my subscription". Both of these option

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.