Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
G

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I redeem my HBO Max free trial?

I was sent a message about new programing, called HBO MAX. I was offered a free 3-month subscription. Then I must decide if I wanted to continue for a monthly fee of $14.99. However, I was billed $14.99 for the first month of usage. I then contacted Direct TV and was told that promotion was NOT avai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When I "Add” HBO Max it does not seem to register

I pressed the “Add” HBO Max button, but it does not seem to register. When I try to sign in on the HBO Max app with DirecTV, it does not work.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

If HBO is included why am I charged $14.99?

I received an email that said HBO max was included in my tv package, but it shows I will be charged 14.99 in October!, (Edited per community guidelines)?

Questions

I keep getting signed up for HBO MAX once a week. Can someone help me stop this?

I keep getting signed up for hbo max atleast once a week. I keep calling to cancel. They do so. Then a week later it happens again. I tried changing my password and code with the same issue. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is HBO Max a permanent addon or a trial with ATT fiber?

Is HBO Max a trial that comes with ATT fiber, a limited time offer or a permanent add on to having ATT fiber?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Watching HBO Max on Roku and Firestick

I currently have a Roku and a fire stick and am unable to watch HBO max😩I am paying for HBO now and am unable to use HBO max, that is horrible. You want me to watch movies on my phone, are you kidding me! Will that ever change? Not fair!

Questions

HBO in guide not available since changing to AT&T Elite

I had a 3 month trial sub on DirecTV. That ran out, and then I added an Elite wireless plan.  Isn't that supposed to include the channels in the guide as well?  I saw something to that effect in the fine print.  How do I get the channels back on DirecTV?  I have the app no probl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I add access to HBO Max?

I already have HBO and other prime channels. I think that means that I can access HBOMax for no additional cost.  How do I add access to HBO Max.

Questions

Cannot Access HBOMax, cannot link DirecTV to MyATT

I started with TIVO, TIVO for life in ~1999. AT&T switched to a different brand of DVR, I currently have line items on my bill for:  1. XTRA 2. HBO Max 3. Movies Extra Pack  4. Regional Sports Fee  $9.99 5. Watch DirecTV on multiple TVS $7.00 6. Advanced Receiver Service HD

Questions

HBO max subscription suddenly ended

Out of the blue, my access to hbo max Subscription that is included in my wireless plan suddenly got expired. I have Unlimited Choice(R) II as my wireless plan

Questions

HBO max expiration

Where has my HBO max gone? I have the ultimate elite package and included was HBO max for 1 year. After 2 billing cycles I no longer has access to HBO max and when I attempt to log-in there is an error code that reads "promotion expired" really ATT after 2 billing cycles??? Super sneaky and BTW your

Questions

Didn’t Get Free HBO Offer

I signed up for the Choice $84.99 a month package which was supposed to come with free HBO Max for a year. Now I’m not seeing it on my channel service and HBO is still listed as an available add on (for $14.99 a month)

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.