Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
D
Getting HBOMax after leaving ATT

I can't change the payment method in HBOMax. It keeps referring back to ATT which doesn't have an option to sign up using my current sign in information. How can I keep my current info but change the payment method?

Questions

Anyone actually get an hbo max deal?

When I check my account I always see that they have a deal for hbo max or a promo for it but when u check the price it is not a deal but the same price as if I went to hbo max without being a direct TV customer. It bothers me that they claim it is a deal/promo when the price is the exact same!!! Fal

Questions

Max

I can’t log into my Mac using my att info

Questions

HBO Max on Accounts with multiple ‘Elite Unlimited’ users

From what I understand, you offer only one HBO Max account per account, even if other users on the account also have Elite Unlimited service. This is reprehensible. Each ‘Elite Unlimited’ User should each get their own HBO Max account! You should at least point this out clearly in your promotional m

Questions

Bill is paid

My bill is paid but it's not letting me watch anything. Help!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hbo Max

Is Hbo max free? If you have hbo on your tv package.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Current HBO / HBO Max paying subscriber switching to AT&T elite plan with free HBO / HBO Max

I am currently paying for HBO/HBO Max through DirectTv. If I switch my AT&T mobile plan to elite, which includes HBO/HBO Max, do I need to cancel my current paid HBO/HBO Max subscription in order to take advantage of the free subscription that comes with the elite plan or will I simply stop bein

Questions

HBO Max

Hey, sorry if this question has been answered before, I recently upgraded my plan to the AT&T Elite data plan and was wondering if the HBO Max that is included with the plan was a trial or if I just have HBO Max for my duration of my use of this plan. Sorry if the wording is wrong.

Questions

How to cancel HBO Max free trial

Hi, when I switched plans I received a 30 day HBO Max trial. That has since ended and I am now being billed for the service on my AT&T Uverse account. How can I get this charge off of my account? I never used it. I keep getting bounced around when I call about this. 

Questions

unlimited and more plane + hbo

My plan started 11-2018, at that time the offer was you can choose a premium channel I choose HBO on 4-2019. I also received an email that stated with my unlimited plan I would get HBO for life. Now when I call, agents say that I never had HBO, or that it was a glitch in the system they went in corr

Questions

Hbo max not working

We have HBO max through Att, it acts like it losing in and the  goes to who is watching  and the screen is blank, any suggestions??? We have uninstalled multiple  times, restarted our router and modem. And reset our roku stick (9.4)

Questions

HBO MAX

I want to cancel HBO Max We don't watch movies. Thank you

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.