Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
T
Can I get Cable TV??

Dear Sir or Madam: I wanted to purchase the Ultimate Package with HBO Max Cable Subscription for $129.99/month. I had trouble on your website, and an error report came up. What can I do to get cable soon here?

Questions

HBO Max Not Working (Account Not Valid)

So about a month ago I was having trouble logging into my HBO Max account. It was free with my AT&T Wireless account, but I thought that maybe it had been only a trial offer, and that perhaps it had expired.  I wasn't pleased, but my wife and I really enjoy many of the shows and movies on

Questions

HBOMAX

my plan says I have HBOMAX but when I try to sign into HBOMAX with my provider as AT&T it says that my account needs to be verified for the service???

Questions

Unlimited Elite NO HBOMax (unable to verify subscription)

We have Unlimited Elite and there is NO option anywhere to get signed in or activate HBO Max. Yes, I went to the support articles both here and on HBO and every time I sign into HBOMax with my AT&T credentials, it logs me in but says it cannot verify my subscription OR it gives the following

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max with Fiber - FREE

How long is HBOMax free with AT&T Fiber?

Questions

Should have known better.........A snake is a snake is a snake!

My wife and I signed up for AT&T TV streaming service. We have had minor issues with connectivity but actually not bad for AT&T. We do not have AT&T internet, cell service or anything else. We are baseball fans and they were the only way we could see our team this year due to the sale of

Questions

Wont let me log into hbomqx even though im on the elite unlimited plan

I switched plans recently to get access to hbomax and havent been able to log in a single time. Everytime I try I get this error message that directs me to the useless At&t customer support website. Any help would be a godsent as At&t has yet to be able to help me despite wasting hours on th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is the Unlimited Starter Plan eligible for HBO MAX?

Is the unlimited sm starter plan eligible for HBO max

Questions

Need to sync my AT&T account with HBO max

Need to know how I can sync my AT&T account with HBOmax to get it free.

Questions

Help

I need help to cancel hbo max.

Questions

Hbo max

It says my HBO Max expired with AT&T.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.