Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
A
HBO MAX Doesn't Provide Receipts!

Why cannot I request a receipt for payments I make for HBO Max? I have attempted calls and chats with customer service agents but none cannot provide. Why is that? I should not need to go through (Edited per community guidelines) just for a receipt of a streaming service.

Questions

AT&T

They are deceitful in practice, causing customers undue grief and pain. In my case I signed a contract that guaranteed that I would receive HBO for life for FREE but after a year was charged, and at least 6 calls later they just up and turned off the HBO, BREACH of contract.  Do yourselves a

Questions

Hbomax subscription

I still have my AT&T plan that lets me use hbomax but hbomax is saying my subscription is expired and I can’t watch anything yet i still pay my bill regularly that includes HBOmax ?

Questions

Take off channels

I want to take off HBO MAX AND SHOW TIME

Questions

HBO Max with Fiber 1000 trial or free indefiinitely?

I have the internet fiber 1000 plan and it said free HBOMAX for 3 months so trying to cancel before it charges but saw someone mentioned it's free indefinitely as long as I have fiber 1000. Is that true? Or how do I cancel? Cannot find on att links

Questions

Child (sub) Accounts and Password on HBO Max

Is there any way to create a child or sub login under my primary HBO Max account? My HBO Max account is linked to my primary AT&T account.  I do not feel comfortable sharing my billing username and password with my teens.  The last thing I need is them having access to all of the acco

Questions

Being charged for "free" HBO for life

I was told I would be getting HBO free for life, but now being charged $39.99. I keep having to call and get this charge removed, which takes hours. Why?

Questions

Can’t log into HBO Max with my user id

When I use my contact email to log into HBO Max, it says that the email has to be in the format of “[email scrubbed]”. However, I am a student from CMU and I used my school email address “[email scrubbed]”. And I could successfully log onto myATT app with that email.

Questions

HBOMAX

I just signed up from Xfinity and I thought I would get one year of free HBO , I did`t get it.

Questions

Unknown charge for HBO Max.

I got a charge on credit statement from "HELP.HBOMAX.COM" for $16.41. I do not know what this is or what it is for! I phoned ATT Customer Service. The Rep did not see any transaction or contact on my file for the given transaction date.

Questions

New sign in

I'm trying to create a new account for hbomax but I can't get the passcode sent to me.

Questions

I received email that we it was free with our pkg. got it, now I realized they’ve been charging us for months.

After receiving an email from AT&T that we got the free HBO Max with our package I downloaded it. Never even used it until a month ago.  Just realized today that we’ve been being charged every month for it.   I have called five times and as soon as I get through to a person My gets d

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.