Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
N
Cannot Sign-In to HBOmax

I have tried, for two days to sign into HBOmax. I used several different ways. The error messages I receive are Renew Subscription Server is Busy Subscription has Expired. HELP. Thank you.

Questions

Was at&t HBO “free for life” offer a lie?

I signed up to an AT&T unlimited wireless plan and was told that it would include hbo “free for life”. I still have the plan, and I’m still alive…but my hbo account I has expired. Is AT&T going to honor the offer? Just need confirmation and I’ll switch, there is no shortage of wireless plans

Questions

HBO max

Why did my HBO max subscription expire?

Questions

registering on myatt to use hbo max

hi! I'm trying to register on my At&t but when I selected forgot password it redirect to answer security questions, but i haven answer that question and I dont know how to reset those

Questions

hbo max

I am being billed to my credit card for HBO Max but when I log into my AT&T account, it doesnt show that I have HBO Max. I am trying to cancel it and cannot seem to do so because AT&T can't find it. However, I was able to sign into my HBO Max app and it says that AT&T is my service provi

Questions

change addons (HBO)

I do not want HBO. Free or not, does not matter, I do not want it. How can I delete it from my add-ons? (I did NOT add it)

Questions

hbomax one year?

having problems with login in hbomax!

Questions

Cancel HBO Max

I am trying to cancel my HBO Max Subscription. On HBO's site, it is telling me that I have to cancel through my provider, which would be AT&T.. How do I cancel through AT&T? I do not have any options on HBO's website.

Questions

Unlimited Extra plan and HBO Max subscription

I have Unlimited Extra plan on my wireless and this plan included HBO Max subscription. Started last week, HBO Max subscription has been expired.  Has it been taken off from Unlimited Extra plan??

Questions

Lost HBO live channels

I switched my att wireless plan from Unlimited Plus to Unlimited Elite, due to that process I lost my monthly $15 loyalty discount on my DIRECTV stream account AND lost all my live HBO channels. I still have access to HBO Max. I researched and thought I read the fine print that lead me to believe

Questions

HBO Max with Internet

Is HBO MAx 100% free for the duration of my internet contract?

Questions

Cancel HBO Max

Please cancel HBO Max as of today 3 20 21.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.