Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
HBO Max with Discovery Plus Bundle being offered to AT&T customers?

With the announcement of HBO Max and Discovery Plus merging, I am asking for some clarification. Currently AT&T offers HBO Max as a free bonus with some internet plans.  With this merge happening, how will that be handled?  While this new combo service be offered at no charge for thos

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max account suddenly maps to the same account as another user on plan

So I’ve had the ultimate plan for about a year. Had no issues logging into HBO Max originally. Have had it in all my devices like phone, tv, iPad, etc.   Yesterday the app in all my devices suddenly started showing the “Don’t miss out!” With the “restore subscription, Choose plan, etc” s

Questions

HBO Max account suddenly maps to the same account as another user on plan

Same as another person that posted this.  My at&t account now linked to another user's account that is on the same plan as me.    So when I type my log in it does to their account.   This started this week.    My HBO Max account now's says my at&t plan is

Questions

Proposed (Edited per community guidelines) for Watch TV Removal

Hello friends.  I was wondering if anyone else was displeased with ATT's decision to shut off Watch TV. I spoke with customer support many times, and they essentially said "Well it was free so you shouldn't be too unhappy, btw you should think about starting direct tv service at $69.99 a month

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I sign up for DirectTV

How do I sign up? My phone number is [EDITED] please call me [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

When I close my ATT account, do I need to cancel HBO MAX which came with my plan for free?

I have closed my ATT account in which HBO MAX was included for free. Will the HBO MAX be canceled automatically? If so, when? Or do I have to cancel it? And if so how? I have gone to my account and cannot see where I would do this.

Questions

Closed

hbomax

I signed into the hbomax free trail. I now want to cancel since it is now charging $14.99 per month. The instructions for unsubscribing do not work. I was not billed thru my directv acct, but thru a credit card from my bank. Contacting the invoicer only leads back to directv .  The company billing m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not even sure where to get help.

Hi! So, I was an employee over at Warner Bros., signed up for AT&T phone services and signed up for the Elite phone plan that gives you free HBO. So last month when I was laid off, sure -- I expected the phone bill to change, but instead they just pushed me off the HBO..? I still have the same p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

No more free hbo with DIRECTV Stream subscription?

I’ve never had to pay for HBO and just this weekend it looks like it’s been shut off with no warning? Anyone else?

Questions

Have ATT Unlimited Elite, but being charged for HBO

I have had ATT's unlimited elite plan for a while now, with the HBOmax included at no cost. But in november, december and now january, I have a charge for $14.99 for HBOmax showing up on my bank statements (same day as my ATT autopay goes through). HBO account settings show it being billed thru ATT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Scam or not?

I got a call stating that my bill is eligible to be 50% off. Also a call that I will be locked into a rate for 2yrs but it’s through Apple.com. Either of these good?

Questions

HBO Max Account access

My wife and I both have unlimited plans under my AT&T account which both include HBO Max. We primarily use my AT&T HBO Max account at home. When I set her HBO Max up on her phone a few months ago it worked fine under her own private HBO account using her AT&T login. Now this no longer wo

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.