Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your HBO Max bill, plans & promotions.

(176)
K
HBO max

I just upgraded my plan to the unlimited elite and was told hbo max was free but when I went to sign up it asks for payment information? Kristin

Questions

Can secondary users on AT&T accounts access HBO Max?

I have HBO Max included with my AT&T gigabit internet service. HBO Max is working fine on my account, but I’m trying to setup my roommate with a secondary account so there’s separate login credentials.   He’s added as a secondary user to the AT&T account, but can’t get HBO Max to work. Is it possibl

Questions

HBO max

How do I know if I have hbo max on my account or not?

Questions

I was charged for HBO max

I have the plan where HBO max is included and I was charged for it as if it was separate after I had already paid my bill

Questions

HBO Max subscription cancelled that is part of my plan.

I currently have the unlimited & more premium plan were I can select a channel for a year. This year I selected HBO Max and have able to enjoy it for almost a month. Now all of the sudden I can't watch anything and it tells me to renew my subscription when it should be apart of my plan. I would

Questions

Canceling HBO Max

I signed up for the service only to find I can't get it over my Infinity TV box, but now I can't seem to find any avenue to cancel. The website sends you round and round to the same unhelpful pages. at both AT&T and HBO.  Very frustrating

Questions

Watch hbo on directv

If I have HBO MAX through att wireless unlimited elite should I also have HBO channels on my Directv receiver? At no charge?

Questions

don't want to renew HBO-Max

I have not been able to figure out how to even get this on my smart TV. There is an alert that the discount will cancel in 14 days, please DO NOT RENEW this plan on my account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

"free" HBO MAX?

I received the following email and wonder whether it is truly "free": Great news! HBO Max is now available on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Tablet devices. Now there are even more ways to stream over 10,000 hours of entertainment, all at no additional charge with your wireless plan. There’s no better ti

Questions

cynthiabarnett1

I do not want the HBO MAX/Sports page $58. How do I remove it??

Questions

Live HBO streams in AT&T TV?

I have HBO Max included with my Wireless plan. Is there a way to connect it to stream LIVE HBO channels with my AT&T TV service?

Questions

hbo issue att tv

I had hbo through at&t tv thanks to my wireless plan and have been using for the past 2 years. however when i login to att tv it takes me to att tv now. How do i access hbo?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.