Max Account & Billing

Max Account & Billing

Learn how to manage your Max bill, plans & promotions.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(212)
Current free max with my elite package

Will I continue to receive Max as long as we don’t change plans. I had customer service guy tell me it was ending in March regardless. Does anyone know if this is tru?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Were you mistakenly told your plan had changed?

Has anyone gone through something similar?I lost my free Max subscription all of a sudden. I signed up originally with an unlimited phone plan + DirectTv Stream plan (over a few years ago) and was told I'd have free HBO (Max) for life. I've received no communication regarding my account changing, n

Questions

Grandfathered Unlimited Elite Plan with Max is being removed forever.

This is not really a question, but rumor has it that around March or April (of this year), if you're grandfathered with Unlimited Elite with Max, it's going to be removed from your account and replaced with Unlimited Premium PL. I'm a little disappointed about that.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Max not working suddenly

I have unlimited plus and have had access to max, I have not changed my plan but it is not letting me link my subscription now? It says they can't verify it and to contact the provider. Please assist.

Questions

Not able to log in to Max

I am trying to log in with my At&t account and it keeps taking me in circles. It will log in but take me to the subscription page to pick a plan. From reading, it seems I should have access to the middle tier plan. Do I need to do something differently?

Questions

Closed

Account

Why am I charged $ 119.00 for an early termination fee when I didn’t have any equipment in contract. The equipment that At&t is referring to was forced to be installed when the equipment I was renting became defective and could not be replaced with the same thing.  The repairman,  inf

Questions

HBO MAX isnt working anymore

Hi I have HBO MAX tied to my AT&T wireless service & as of Dec 25th it stopped working. If I try to Sign in with AT&T as my provider, it says - Can't verify my subscription Please Help restore my account.

Questions

HBO for life

We have had AT&T wireless service for years and had free Max up until this month. The service now says we don't have a subscription.  We have not made any changes to our account.  Support said that we were grandfathered but it has been removed.  They were not very helpful. 

Questions

Cancellation

I want to cancel MAX

Questions

Unlimited Extra plan and HBO Max subscription

I have Unlimited Extra plan on my wireless and this plan included HBO Max subscription. Started last week, HBO Max subscription has been expired.  Has it been taken off from Unlimited Extra plan??

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.