Gaming Arena

Gaming Arena

Community of Gamers ... built by Gamers ... for Gamers!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)
Your favorite NBA player probably has a favorite esports player

Forget on-court stats. With the NBA now a 24/7/365 league, fans want to know what players are doing outside of the 48 minutes on the game clock. The most likely answer? Playing video games. The average NBA player has a surprising amount of time on their hands. Even if they train for four hours and s

Questions

Esports league starts strong on ambitious global schedule

They stood, they cheered, they booed and they boozed. Turns out, esports fans in New York aren’t much different from their traditional sports counterparts.Packing a nearly 2,000-seat venue across the street from Madison Square Garden, those supporters validated the theory behind the Overwatch League

Questions

(111)
Wifi and nat type and UPnP

My nat type is strict on both my 5g and my wifi also my upnp is not successful I have also restarted my router nothing has worked

Questions

Request: Looking for the best couch co-op games

Hello fellow gamers!   It's getting to be that time of year where it's cold outside, and all you want to do is curl up under the blankets and play video games with your partner.   The wife and I have been playing a lot of Overcooked for the Nintendo Switch, and as fun as it's been, we're looking for

Questions

PS5 reveal event: First look at Sony’s Playstation 5 console and hardware

Sony finally revealed the Playstation 5 console today during its online PS5 reveal event, giving fans around the world a chance to see Sony's next gen console in all its glory. The hour-long stream gave us a first look into the PlayStation 5 hardware, games and features we can expect to see with the

Questions

Best Indiana Jones Games to Play Before the New Bethesda Title

If you are reading this article, you are likely one of the 6.4 million people (and counting) who have watched the new Indiana Jones game trailer. This immensely hyped title is bought to you by Machine Games, the team that reimagined the classic Wolfenstein games, the newly revamped Lucasfilm game

Questions

New games of 2021 (and beyond) to get excited about

There are so many fantastic new games for 2021 and beyond to get excited about. With the arrival of the next-generation consoles, you can forward to plenty of future releases coming to the Xbox Series X and PS5, as well as the PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. So make sure to add these new games, as we

Questions

Closed

Game of thrones

Is there a discount for players on the phone game of - The Game Of Thrones?

Questions

Help with buying a motherboard for Ryzen 5600x

Hi everyone first time posting on this forum!I am thinking of upgrading my pc with the new Ryzen 5600x but I am unsure if I should buy an existing B550/x570 chipset motherboard or should I wait for a new motherboard to be released that will support this beast processor out of the box.If I understand

Questions

8 Celebrity Cameos in Video Games

With the recent reveal of Keanu Reeves joining the cast of CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077, I've put together a list of other celebrities whose likenesses have appeared in video games. Here are 8 that I found to be interesting or otherwise noteworthy, in no particular order: Kevin Spacey - Call of D

Questions

Closed

Spider-Man PS4 – Amazing

Spider-Man is a cultural icon and is easily on the list of top superheroes for many comic book fans. From his quippy one-liners, to his good heartened nature, there’s a lot of reasons to like Spider-Man. As a huge fan myself (look through my post history and see if you can spot all the hidden Spide

Questions

Here Are The Game Awards’ Game Of The Year 2020 Nominees

Well, the video game industry has mostly settled on its version of the Oscars, and that is Geoff Keighley’s Game Awards, the nominations for which were just announced today. There are a lot of different categories, broken up into things like subgenre and narrative and direction, and there are als

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Task Problems

I have been using Outlook 2007 and just updated to Microsoft 365. I have 5 tasks that are in the system but I can't do anything with.  I can't delete them or edit them.  I can only dismiss them.  Then they pop up several times a day.  They were real task that somehow got into th

Questions

How to set up the S10 remote to control volume on the external audio amp instead of the TV speakers

The existing system has the following equipment: + Samsung smart TV……………………………….. TV on/off controlled by Samsung remote + Yamaha audio amp and sound system……………..Volume controlled by Yamaha remote + Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) IPN330HD set top box…Controlled by S10-S2 U-Verse remote which does not t

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.