Gaming Arena

Gaming Arena

Community of Gamers ... built by Gamers ... for Gamers!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)
Your favorite NBA player probably has a favorite esports player

Forget on-court stats. With the NBA now a 24/7/365 league, fans want to know what players are doing outside of the 48 minutes on the game clock. The most likely answer? Playing video games. The average NBA player has a surprising amount of time on their hands. Even if they train for four hours and s

Questions

Esports league starts strong on ambitious global schedule

They stood, they cheered, they booed and they boozed. Turns out, esports fans in New York aren’t much different from their traditional sports counterparts.Packing a nearly 2,000-seat venue across the street from Madison Square Garden, those supporters validated the theory behind the Overwatch League

Questions

(111)
Best horror games to play on Halloween

Halloween in 2020 will be different thanks to the coronavirus, but there are some excellent video games worth playing regardless of what the holiday looks like this year. While there is buzz of some cities canceling Halloween trick-or-treating, it’s safe to say large indoor gatherings at haunted hou

Questions

How does DNS affect the quality of your Gameplay?

I hope this is not too sensitive a topic and, if it is preferred to be moved to a more mainline forum, that's fine, but the purpose of the thread is to focus specifically on online gaming using the ATT Internet product, which is why I'm opening it here.   Provisions exist to allow the use of a perso

Questions

The Impossible Choices of “Life Is Strange 2”

There are plenty of choice-based video games out there, but few dig into the subtleties of everyday human drama like the “Life Is Strange” games.   So far there have been three, developed by French studio Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix, all set in the moody environs of the

Questions

5 Games That Approached Alcohol Differently

Drinking in video games tends to be a task without any real consequence. Getting drunk is part of a story or a fun mini-game – the worst that can happen is a night in jail while you sober up. Some games even use alcohol as a buff, generally to increase some (or all) of your skills while making the s

Questions

‘Mortal Kombat’ At 25: Still One Of The Best And Most Successful Video Game Movies

The secret to making a well-liked and commercially-successful video game movie has been hiding in plain sight for 25 years. Last week marked the 25th anniversary of Paul W.S. Anderson and Kevin Droney’s Mortal Kombat. Truth be told, the nostalgia I feel for the film isn’t rooted in the movie its

Questions

Microsoft Flight Simulator Takes Off With French Studio in Cockpit

Many aircraft are still grounded due to the coronavirus pandemic, but would-be and real pilots took to the virtual skies on Aug. 18 with the first update in years of Microsoft's venerable Flight Simulator game.   The bestselling title dates all the way back to 1982 — when home computers had l

Questions

Videogames Are Stepping In To Become Concert Venues in Quarantine

Coronavirus has completely dismantled the live concert experience as we know it, and musicians have been scrambling to adapt in its absence. Ever since the realities of quarantine began to set in back in mid-March, the entire live industry—artists, concert promoters, venues, and publications that co

Questions

DC FanDome Round-Up: Announcements, Reveals, Trailers, and Everything You Missed

The first DC FanDome was a huge success. It gave fans a sneak peek at what they can expect to see from the DC Universe over the coming years, and the sheer amount of reveals, news, and announcements that dropped over just one day were astounding. But, if you missed it, we'll catch you up ahead of pa

Questions

Top 5 panels to check out during DC FanDome

The DC FanDome programming schedule has been released!   The scheduling site for DC's free, virtual fan event launched Friday, revealing over 100 hours of various presentations, discussions, screenings and musical performances.   Kicking off Aug. 22 at 10 a.m., the 24-hour DC FanDome c

Questions

Planting Seeds and Building Community in “Mutazione”

More than any time in recent history, we find ourselves in a moment when people the world over are turning to what’s closest to us, both physically and emotionally. We’re learning to find meaning in what’s nearby, whether it’s the herb gardens on our fire escapes or our immediate neighbors, to bloom

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Task Problems

I have been using Outlook 2007 and just updated to Microsoft 365. I have 5 tasks that are in the system but I can't do anything with.  I can't delete them or edit them.  I can only dismiss them.  Then they pop up several times a day.  They were real task that somehow got into th

Questions

How to set up the S10 remote to control volume on the external audio amp instead of the TV speakers

The existing system has the following equipment: + Samsung smart TV……………………………….. TV on/off controlled by Samsung remote + Yamaha audio amp and sound system……………..Volume controlled by Yamaha remote + Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) IPN330HD set top box…Controlled by S10-S2 U-Verse remote which does not t

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.