Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Features & plans

Features & plans

Find the HBO Max plan that works best for you.

N
Unlimited Extra plan and HBO Max subscription

I have Unlimited Extra plan on my wireless and this plan included HBO Max subscription. Started last week, HBO Max subscription has been expired.  Has it been taken off from Unlimited Extra plan??

Questions

HBO Max with Internet

Is HBO MAx 100% free for the duration of my internet contract?

Questions

Cancel HBO Max

Please cancel HBO Max as of today 3 20 21.

Questions

Cannot Sign-In to HBOmax

I have tried, for two days to sign into HBOmax. I used several different ways. The error messages I receive are Renew Subscription Server is Busy Subscription has Expired. HELP. Thank you.

Questions

Child (sub) Accounts and Password on HBO Max

Is there any way to create a child or sub login under my primary HBO Max account? My HBO Max account is linked to my primary AT&T account.  I do not feel comfortable sharing my billing username and password with my teens.  The last thing I need is them having access to all of the acco

Questions

Can’t log into HBO Max with my user id

When I use my contact email to log into HBO Max, it says that the email has to be in the format of “[email scrubbed]”. However, I am a student from CMU and I used my school email address “[email scrubbed]”. And I could successfully log onto myATT app with that email.

Questions

New sign in

I'm trying to create a new account for hbomax but I can't get the passcode sent to me.

Questions

HBO Max-HBO Channels

I have HBO Max at no cost because of my wireless service. The plan clearly says that by having HBO Max you also get access to HBO live channels and OnDemand programming thru a ATT tv service. I am having many issues for ATT to make this good. They says that what they mean by channels is HBO Max. I k

Questions

HBOMAX

my plan says I have HBOMAX but when I try to sign into HBOMAX with my provider as AT&T it says that my account needs to be verified for the service???

Questions

Unlimited Elite NO HBOMax (unable to verify subscription)

We have Unlimited Elite and there is NO option anywhere to get signed in or activate HBO Max. Yes, I went to the support articles both here and on HBO and every time I sign into HBOMax with my AT&T credentials, it logs me in but says it cannot verify my subscription OR it gives the following

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max with Fiber - FREE

How long is HBOMax free with AT&T Fiber?

Questions

Should have known better.........A snake is a snake is a snake!

My wife and I signed up for AT&T TV streaming service. We have had minor issues with connectivity but actually not bad for AT&T. We do not have AT&T internet, cell service or anything else. We are baseball fans and they were the only way we could see our team this year due to the sale of

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.