Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Features & plans

Features & plans

Find the HBO Max plan that works best for you.

K
Didn’t Get Free HBO Offer

I signed up for the Choice $84.99 a month package which was supposed to come with free HBO Max for a year. Now I’m not seeing it on my channel service

Questions

HBO in guide not available since changing to AT&T Elite

I had a 3 month trial sub on DirecTV. That ran out, and then I added an Elite wireless plan.  Isn't that supposed to include the channels in the

Questions

HBO stopped working

Called ATT on Dec 30, after 90 minutes on the phone the agent said he would call back in a few days. He called back the next day, still not working.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

3 days ago

Questions

How do I get a customer service person that can help me

I've been calling since last Thursday lost my HBO channels from 501 thru 510 still have 511. Was on phone for 2 hrs. and still didn't get any help aft

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

8 days ago

Questions

HBO Max Additional Charges?

Under the plan including HBO Max, we started watching through the app on our phones, to either stream on our phone or smart TV. However, we recently r

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

cswear05 

10 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max

I already have HBO and other prime channels. I think that means that I can access HBOMax for no additional cost.  How do I add access to HBO Max

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

16 days ago

Questions

HBO Max subscription expired

Hi, I changed my plan in August to AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) which included HBO Max. I've been watching HBO Max since then. When I tried to log in

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ctespinosa 

17 days ago

Questions

HBO max subscription suddenly ended

Out of the blue, my access to hbo max Subscription that is included in my wireless plan suddenly got expired. I have Unlimited Choice(R) II as m

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

baibeehod 

23 days ago

Questions

why do I have to "chat" with a AT&T representative when I want to remove HBO Max, and other premium channels

why do I have to "chat" with a AT&T representative when I want to remove HBO Max, and other premium channels that I PAY FOR. I can add something

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

23 days ago

Questions

HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired

For the past 2 years I have had access to HBO via Gig Fiber and subsequently throug my Unlimited Wireless plan. When HBO was switching to HBO Max this

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts