Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Features & plans

Features & plans

Find the HBO Max plan that works best for you.

G
Unable to set up account for HBO Max

I have the wireless elite unlimited wireplan which comes with HBO Max. When I login to AT&T, I click on the link to "learn more" about HBO Max. This t

Questions

HBO Max not verified for Elite

I changed my att plan to elite last month to get HBO Max but on 7/1 I tried to log in and it says my account is not verified. I texted 2884 and it say

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hbo Max

Is Hbo max free? If you have hbo on your tv package.

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Unable to verify subscription...

My ATT account states HBOMax is included as part of basic package but when I try to log into HBOMax their website says it cannot verify subscription a

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

(Solved) "It looks like your AT&T subscription does not include HBO Max" after getting text saying I have it.

So over the weekend, I got a text from AT&T that says the following..."AT&T FREE MSG: Great news! Your AT&T unlimited plan gives you access to HBO Max

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account Management Assistance

How about THIS for a novel idea..? Instead of me searching ypur website for answers (frustrating) or calling Direct TV for assistance, (super frustra

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Autopay discount

I currently have an autopay discount with my unlimited plan. When I look at the Ultimate unlimited with HBO MAX it shows availability for an autopay d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Complaints

I currently have a Roku and a fire stick and am unable to watch HBO max😩I am paying for HBO now and am unable to use HBO max, that is horrible. You w

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts