Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Complaint about a technician

We wanted to relocate one of the receivers to our guest room, due to family from out of the country visiting us for a month, the technician suppose to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Non grounded AC outlets

Called direct TV to come out and install system. Upon arrival the tech would not install equipment in home because of two prong receptacles, no ground

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

change my LNB out

what's the best way to get the tech to comout and swap out my LNB as half of my channels are missing that i am paying for!!!

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

mini client acting stupid

i was just installed with a genie and 2 4k minis. the mini client out in the living room is breaking up pixelizing freezing up ang locking up and once

posted 

3 weeks ago

DirecTV Installation Appointments

I am trying to establish new service and set up an installation on Saturday between 12pm and 4pm. No one showed up. I called, there were apologies (ev

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Program my rc73 remote to my onn roku tv

I have programed my RC73 remote to my new onn roku tv but it will not turn the tv on. I am using a Durabrand setting. I tried RCA settings and it didn

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

A new order

i orderd tv service yesterday how long until its processed and i get my account number

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

No signal from Satellite 99 ca or cb

Ive got signals in the 90's on satelites 101, 103ca, 103cb but 0 on 99ca and 99cb. any recomendations? Is it an alignment issue or a bad LNB. iv

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Why will Att not honor there obligations?

On July2 of 2019 a Direct Tv install at my home went wrong. The dude nicked a power line which caused a high power surge causing $1200.00 worth of dam

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

directv is pure rubbish

helloas everyone knows that i was looking forward to getting installed last friday. well that never happened!!! so i signed up 3 more times trying to

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago