Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

4 room Dual LNB Add DVR

Here comes the craziness. We have a four room Dual LNB on a 2X4 multiplexer and diplexers in every room so we can use cable as back up. I want to add

Questions

VCR & DVD SETUP

i am having a big problem setting up my directv system. With cable, i used an rf modulator because i have a tv (with no outputs), vcr, dvd player and

Questions

Large Dish

I was given a large dish with an LNB.Generally, can I use a large dish and this LNB with DTV?This dish would be the next size larger than the standard

Questions

phone line for Directv

I do not have a phone jack in the rooms where I would like to get Directv.Can I still get it?The only phone jack in the house is in the kitchen about

Questions

Two Receivers - Different Azimuths

I have a Samsung SIR s70 (provided by Directv) that wants217.6 Az / 35.2 Elvand Phillips DSX 5500 (also provided by Directv) that wants 231 Az / 35 El

Questions

upgrade?

I have a D10-200 receiver with a triple LNB dish. I heard an upgrade was coming that would allow me to receive the "local weather at the 8"s " from th

Questions

cablecard and access card

are these two the same?i have an AQUOUS LCD TV that has a cablecard slot. can i use the ACCESS CARD on the directv reciever?thanks

Questions

RG 59 cable and multiswitch question

I have had directv for about 3 years. The RG 6 cable runs from the dish to the existing RG59 in my house. It has always worked fine but I wonder if I

Questions

my d10-300 wont upgrade to new interactive upgrad 02468

Iam on my 4th reciver in the last month and still cant upgrade to new interactive and weather upgrade, just recived another new receiver today and sti

Questions

HDTV and Local channels

I am upgrading to HDTV and locals, this means the HDTV Dish 3 LNB (4 cables) but I also need the Local Dish 1 LNB (2 Cables) to get locals, not to men

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts