Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

What is needed to upgrade a single lnb w/2 cable outputs so that I am able to hook up two dvr with dual channel

I need to know what it would take to upgrade from a two receiver system to a two dvr system with dual channel. In essence I need to have four cables r

Questions

Volume on my remote

I bought a 32" Emprex TV and the brand is not listed on the menu of TV manufacturer's, so I have no code to program my remote to work the volume or po

Questions

volume on my remote control

Hi!I bought an 32" Emprex LCD TV and just ordered Direct TV TiVo. I cannot program my remote to adjust the volume, because this brand of TV is not lis

Questions

hookup a VCR

I have been trying to hook up my vcr but cannot seem to get it right. Will not tape the shows. Has to be me but can anyone make it really easy for me

Questions

non working buttons

the "previous channel" and the "mute" buttons don't work on both of my remotes. they are in line, black and above the "1" and "3"channel change button

Questions

adding a third TV

I have a pie shaped ( dual mode) dish with two recicers. I want the ability to add a third tv with all three TVs viewing a diffrent channel. I know I

Questions

Out dated Code list and I have a new TV...

I am using the CRK93K1 Direct TV Universal remote and they don't list codes for APEX TV. My APEX is a Pf2720 model. Please inform me if there is a cod

Questions

Lost Signal When I Added Second Line

Hello,I am in the process of installing DirecTV in my home. I installed a double coax jack and connected that to a double coax grounding block outside

Questions

Code for Dell 30" lcd hdtv

Anybody know the code for this? Code seach option is a pain, thanks.

Questions

Funai Remote COdes

If anyone has any updated codes for a Funai 42" plasma tv, PLEASE let me know...email "moffetthouse1@bellsouth.net" with the subject line: CODES for D

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts