Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

How to turn on Closed Captions?

I have a standard RCA satellite receiver and I cant figure out how to turn on the closed captions/subtitles. It is probably simple, but it is eluding

Questions

The owners manual doesn't help

I have been trying to program my remote to operate my TV but in the owners manual it tells me that i need to hold the mute and "select" button. My rem

Questions

size of picture compared to tv

We just recently had to turn off our electricity, because of repairs to our house. When we turned everything back on, the satelite had to program all

Questions

Codes for RC16 Remote

The remote code for the RCA drd431rg reciever in the maunual does not work. Does anyone have an updated code. (00392 & 00566) doesn't work

Questions

Poor picture with JVC 32" TV

I just had my DirecTV (D10 receiver) installed and I have it hooked up to a 6 month old JVC 32" flat tube TV (AV-32F475). The picture is extremely gra

Questions

Terk 5x8 Multiswitch question

I have just installed my 3 LNB system with a Terk 5x8 multiswitch. My goal is to connect 7 receivers to my system via the multiswitch. My question is,

Questions

Auto-Tune is not working?

Cannot auto-tune in programs for future viewing!Can anyone help me this problem?Any help would sure be appreciated.

Questions

Remote, TV, or ME. Which one is at fault?

DVD player is correctly hooked up. A tech already told me to do that first.Programmed VCR to work with DirectTV remote, works fine.BUT, programmed DVD

posted 

15 years ago

Questions

tuning channels for VCR recording

After I hooked up my VCR to the sattelite receiver, I set the timer record to record a specific program. Both my TV and VCR were set to record channel

Questions

Multiswitch Setup Question

I have encountered the problem that most of you are speaking of where I would like to get 1 extra signal from my Dual LNB dish. I went out and bought

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts