Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Direct tv with no receiver

Hello,I don't have direct tv right now but am considering a switch. If I don't want a receiver in all my rooms (like the kitchen) is there a way to pl

Questions

Remote codes

I have a HRMC-5 remote and am trying to get volume functions to work with my GE GTD120 Home theatre. I have tried the codes in the book but they wont

Questions

New install questions

OK. This is my first post here, so I have a couple of questions about my upcoming instal.I am getting a new DVR, and 2 additional standard receivers-t

Questions

remote codes for SonySTR K850p

I need the codes to operate the volume on my receiver. the ones in the setup don't work. I would appreciate any help I can get. I have the black remot

Questions

Local stations

I want to get direct tv but they don't offer local channels in my area. Is there any way to get the major networks Abc,Nbc, Cbs, fox, upn wb? I was lo

Questions

doesnt detect the satellite

yesterday they moved the satellite because they were fixing the roof. they put it back where it was and everything was ok. today in the morning i was

Questions

RECIEVER

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONNECT TWO TELEVISIONS TO ONE RECEIVER? IF IT IS POSSIBLE HOW IS IT DONE?

Questions

Use DVR in 2 rooms with 1 receiver

I have a Hughes Directv DVR in the living room. I would like to watch the DVR programs on a new TV in the bedroom as well without moving the unit or p

Questions

Any plans to offer Dirct TV to those of us who face North?

Does Direct TV have any plans to provide service to those people who do not have a clear view of the southern sky? My unit (and all the units in my bu

Questions

remote code for Yamaha htr5760 surround reciever

i have the d10-300 receiver with the rc16 remote.the book that comes with the receiver does not even list any receiver/amps.i tried all of the yamaha

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts