Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Remote code for ILO Tv

Require the remote code for a 26inch ilo hdtv. (purchased from Walmart) I have tried all the different methods listed in the manual without any succes

Questions

Can't control both Panasonic TV & A/V receiver power with R10 Remote

I've followed the DIRECTV DVR model R10 user guide instructions for setting up my remote to power on/off both my Panasonic TV and Panasonic Receiver w

Questions

DVR control of Hughes GAEB0 Receiver via IR

Hi!I have a new Toshiba DVR that I'm trying to setup to control channel changes on my Hughes GAEB0 DirectTV receiver. None of the codes appear to work

Questions

issue with Sat-C upgrade kit

With the kit installed and the receiver set to 3LNBs, I have no SatB or SatC. The Receiver also only auto-detects SatA. However, if I disconnect SatC

Questions

Back Button on Remote

I have done something to my remote that takes me to menu when I punch the back button. Is there a way to change this setup?

Questions

Back Button on Remote

I have done something to my remote that takes me to menu when I punch the back button. Is there a way to change this setup?

Questions

H10 Codes Needed For Universal Remote

I'm looking for the three digit code of the Directv HD Receiver (Model H10) so that I can program it into an RCA Model RCU900 Universal Learning Remot

Questions

Poor uhf on ota signal

I have a simple setup- 18in. dish, an ATRAS ms, and 4 standard Directv receivers (D11-500). I am using the ant input on the ms and diplexing at the st

Questions

Off Air Antenna

I just had Direct TV installed last week. Local channels are not available in my area. I have a roof antenna which would be better than the satellite

Questions

HDMI to HDMI

The HDMI connection is not working at all .The audio cables work .Is there a configuaration for HDMI connection? I have a new Sony SXRD that doesn't h

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts