Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

installing new 3 lnb dish

I installed a new triple lnb dish. On sat 101 I got a signal strength of 87 on sat 110+119 I got 93. But it would not work on any of my receivers. All

Questions

program other components

I can't find the inst. Book for my Samsung remote to program the onky0 tx-sr501 and the Toshiba sd-v392 vcr/dvd.

Questions

SPLITTING HD RECIEVER LINES

Just added HD reciever with TIVO. These recievers no longer have RG6 output. Must use HDMI or component hookup. Need to send signal to additional TV i

Questions

New Apt

I just moved to an apartment with a satellite already installed. I already had a basic receiver and a DVR from my old place. I figured that I could ju

Questions

install additional receiver

Want to upgrade 2 room system to 3 room system. Bought additional receiver but unable to receive a signal. What options do I have?

Questions

Directv HD DVR and other non-HD receiver

I am going to upgrade the living room to a Sony HD rear projection TV and change the current satellite receiver to a Directv HD DVR. Once ordered I wi

Questions

hook up 2nd receiver to stereo only (no TV)

I hooked my 2nd DTV receiver to a stereo with no TV. I heard some DTV ad on it momentarily and then I think I changed the station and now I get nothin

Questions

hook up dvd player

i have a samsung tv but not the original remote for it. i have a directv receiver and a magnovox dvd player. the instructions for the dvd says to use

Questions

Diplexer / Broadband Splitter Question

Can I run the output of a multiswitch (2x4) and antenna into a diplexer, then split the diplexer output using a 2-way broadband splitter, and finally

Questions

DVD installation

Have Sony Wega HD TV, with Direct TV DVR. Bought Sony DVD player, unable to install properly. Can't change input on TV to match input number on cable

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts