Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Back Button on Remote

I have done something to my remote that takes me to menu when I punch the back button. Is there a way to change this setup?

Questions

Back Button on Remote

I have done something to my remote that takes me to menu when I punch the back button. Is there a way to change this setup?

Questions

H10 Codes Needed For Universal Remote

I'm looking for the three digit code of the Directv HD Receiver (Model H10) so that I can program it into an RCA Model RCU900 Universal Learning Remot

Questions

Poor uhf on ota signal

I have a simple setup- 18in. dish, an ATRAS ms, and 4 standard Directv receivers (D11-500). I am using the ant input on the ms and diplexing at the st

Questions

Off Air Antenna

I just had Direct TV installed last week. Local channels are not available in my area. I have a roof antenna which would be better than the satellite

Questions

HDMI to HDMI

The HDMI connection is not working at all .The audio cables work .Is there a configuaration for HDMI connection? I have a new Sony SXRD that doesn't h

Questions

Full screen on Sony HDTV

Cannot get full screen viewing on TV...everything is Wide Screen. The Directv info screen is full screen and the DVR shows full. No luck w/anything I'

Questions

Need remote code for HP

I have a HR10-250 and am looking for the remote codes to operate my HP Pavilion monitor. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

Questions

Insignia™ 24" Stereo TV

need codes for Insignia TV

Questions

Round dish, Triple head, DVR can't find sat's

I'm having some issues with my new DVR. We had our system worked on (moved the dish for a better signal, etc) and had cable run for 3 receivers. The i

posted 

15 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts