Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Making info screen "Stick"

I would like to run XM music continuously for a party and would like my TV to continue to display the song information (via "info") however currently

Questions

Sony DVD Player/VCR Recorder/Player

Today I bought a Sony DVD/VCR unit, Model SLV-D261P, and can not get my HRMC-3 Universal Remote to turn it on or off. I tried both scanning and manual

Questions

I need help with my new tivo

I have a round disk with two line comming out wich go into a 3x4 Multi swith. I have four recievers so all my lines coming out of the multiswitch are

Questions

don't know how to program white remote

how do you put in the codes for the white remote? i am retarded when it comes to this stuff. i have two remotes that used to work just perfectly. then

Questions

Remote

Got a new Samsung hdtv and programmed the Directv remote to control the on/off, mute and volume. Everything worked except I now have to repeatedly cli

Questions

Can I change local channels on receiver?

Can I change my receiver so I can get the local channels from another zip code?I live in mpls and I would like to see the local channels in South Dako

Questions

Old dish; New Receiver

I have an old dual LNB dish and have purchased a new standard receiver so I can add local channels. Will the old dish work or do I need a new triple L

Questions

remote code

what are the remote codes for a Mintek TV

Questions

Remote Code for Phillips HDTV

I have a Phillips LCD HDTV with Pixel Plus (model# 37PF7320A/37) and the HD DirecTV box. I need the DirecTV remote code to change the TV Input.I've tr

Questions

House pre-wired with 3 coax cables from dish and I have 2 HD DVR sat receivers and 4 regular receivers.

I have two HD DVR's and 4 regular receivers that I want to connect. Unfortunately, my house was pre-wired for two sat coax cables and one antenna (HD)

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts