Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Codes for Magnavox 15MF400T/37

I have tried all the listed codes on the on-screen menu as well as the codes listed in the On-Line manual for the white Direct-TV Universal remote. Ha

Questions

one receiver, 2 televisons

How can i use one receiver to operate 2 televisons?What do i need? thanks

Questions

3rd reciever

I want to add a third reciever to my system. On my dish there are only to hookups for the cable. Do I need a splitter or a new dish?

Questions

Recording DDS on a VCR

I have seen conflicting responses to this question in various threads here. Simple question, is it possible to record DDS programing on one channel to

Questions

adding a 5th receiver to a 5th tv

I presently have a four receiver and four tv set up.I removed a receiver to hook up a new dvr r10 and would like to use the unused receiver to control

Questions

Question about autotune

On the new format, is there an option to autotune for M-F or any other options? I don't see them.I hate this new format!

Questions

Protron LCD TV's Remote Codes

I have a Protron LCD TV (spelling is correct). I would like the codes for the white remote(5 digit).

Questions

receiver stuck on wrong satellite

I live in S. Fla, and during Hurricane Wilma, my standard round dish was blown off of my house. Luckily no damage, not even bent, so I re-wired (using

Questions

remote codes not in manual for D11 remote control

Where do I find the remote codes to program my D11 remote control? The manual doesn't have any codes listed in it.

Questions

install 5X8 eagle aspen with a triple LNB 20" dish

I have only two lines coming into my house one for the hd tv and the other for another tv on the second floor.I bought the Eagle Aspen S-4180-GX+ 5X8

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts