Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Multiple receivers in same room

Is there a method to change a D10 or D11 receiver so that it can operate in the same room with an R15 DVR, using the standard remote to control both (

Questions

Multiswitch - 2 wires only from dish

I have been searching for a couple days now and I cant seem to find my issue addressed anywhere. I have a phase III dish with an integrated multiswitc

Questions

DDR remote, wrong button gets depressed creating problems

My wife manages to somehow, accidentally push a button on our DDR remote that can seemingly put its controls in a "tailspin", makes all the normal but

Questions

Max receiver/DVR combo

Verizon is offering a special but they dont seem to know anything about configuring the number of devices.I'm trying to get 2 DVRs for my 1st flr, and

Questions

Dual Tuner HDDVR - W/one cable

I have the dual tunner HDDVR but with only one cable to my sat and OTA antenna. (The SAT and OTA share the single cable.) Everything works fine except

Questions

Multiswitch question

Is there a recommended multiswitch box, if you have a SAT oval 3 LNB and 3 TV's with 3 Direct-TV TiVo Receivers. One is Samsung, One is HNS and the ot

Questions

Parental Controls / viewing time limits

I am trying to set the "Viewing Time Limits" to allow viewing from 5am to 10pm. I want it so that After 10pm no viewing is available. Every time I set

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Getting rid of on screen remote message

When I switch the remote to AV2 to control a JVC VCR, a message pops up on screen that says, "You have moved the remote to AV2." Isn't this blatantly

Questions

Directv receiver (D10) to Tivo via Low Speed Data port?

There is a Tivo cable called the Home Control Cable that has an RJ-14 plug on the end that would plug into the Low Speed Data port on the back of my D

Questions

Hyundai codes

Need codes for Hyundai plasma TVThanks P Johnson

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts