Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

remote problems

my remote won't turn my tv on and off anymore. i have tried replacing the batteries to no avail. can anyone give me some advice?

Questions

OTA

Can you hook the OTA that you buy for $50 from DirecTV to a regular TV or just Hi Def? I guess what I am trying to say is do they pick up only high de

Questions

5 LNB Aiming

OK, I just had a five hour ordeal with the installers trying to upgrade my 3 LNB to 5 LNB. I have my 3 LNB mounted on the roof on a 6 foot pole so I c

Questions

Can't get DVD or VCR to display on my TV

I just had Directv installed yesterday and the technician did not reconnect my DVD player back up, so I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure

Questions

Codes for Teac CT-M6811 & Samsung DVD-V6500

Hi all I have a new Yamaha Receiver HTR-5830 which is capable of programming... any one know these two codes?one for Teac TV & the other for a DVD/VCR

Questions

Need help with Coordinates for new dish

I'm installing a new 3 lnb dish and can only get to coordinates. Could someone please give me the coordinates for 54161. Thanks.

Questions

Remote Conflict Help - HD10 & DVR15

I've really hit a wall trying to figure this out...I have 2 new DirecTV receivers (HD10 & DVR15) that are in close proximity to each other. How do I p

Questions

Issues with the SIR-TS360 DT HDReceiver

Don't get me wrong, this unit works GREAT" for viewing HDTV, But, I can't get any audio when I try to record thru the sattelite system on my new DVD r

Questions

changing channels from another room

Good morningI have my satellite receiver in one room and have hooked up speakers in another (I like the xm channels). Everything is working fine excep

Questions

URC Codes for SD-DVR40

Hello there;)Need the Universal Remote Control (Silver) code for my Hughes SD-DVR40. Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts