Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

non working buttons

the "previous channel" and the "mute" buttons don't work on both of my remotes. they are in line, black and above the "1" and "3"channel change button

posted 

15 years ago

adding a third TV

I have a pie shaped ( dual mode) dish with two recicers. I want the ability to add a third tv with all three TVs viewing a diffrent channel. I know I

posted 

15 years ago

Out dated Code list and I have a new TV...

I am using the CRK93K1 Direct TV Universal remote and they don't list codes for APEX TV. My APEX is a Pf2720 model. Please inform me if there is a cod

posted 

15 years ago

Lost Signal When I Added Second Line

Hello,I am in the process of installing DirecTV in my home. I installed a double coax jack and connected that to a double coax grounding block outside

posted 

15 years ago

Code for Dell 30" lcd hdtv

Anybody know the code for this? Code seach option is a pain, thanks.

posted 

15 years ago

Funai Remote COdes

If anyone has any updated codes for a Funai 42" plasma tv, PLEASE let me know...email "moffetthouse1@bellsouth.net" with the subject line: CODES for D

posted 

15 years ago

Help with Remote

Hi There i somehow think my remote lost all the codes to my direct tv box and tv, When i press a bottom on the remote the red light comes on but it ju

posted 

15 years ago

Got advice on switching receivers?>??

I switched one of my receivers to a different TV. Now I get the message “not available.” I tried turning off the receiver/unplugged as required. Then

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Recommendation needed

I need to locate the dish about 200 feet from my home, because I am located in the valley and the dish can't be directed towards the satelite. I found

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Channels List / Program Guide

I was wondering if there is anyway I could have just the channels I want to see show up on the program guide? I feel like I have to do a lot of scroll

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago