Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

HDMI adapter to Type C

I am looking at a UHDTV that has very limited hookups. My question is can I use the HDMI output on the DTV receiver and use a HDMI to Type C Cable ada

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Bad LNB?

We had this set up at home but are now in our RV for the first time with a Slimline dish. Have tried many things.... level, zip code and settings, res

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Program RC73 remote to controll Sanyo TV

I can turn on my uverse box and the RC73 remote will also change channels but it won't turn on/off my Sanyo tv or turn volume down/up. I tried the 961

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Roku

Do roku work on HISENSE TV

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Wired Connection Lost

My cable is flashing a yellow light and my TV says “Wired Connection Lost: Try Again or More Info.” What do i do? It has been like this for 2 days.

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Samsung TV won't pair with remote

I just purchased a new Samsung UN50RU7100 tv and the directv remote will not control the volume or power. I've tried all 55 codes through the normal p

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Direct TV technician lied and cancelled our account

Have you had a Direct TV tech cancel your account to set up a new account?  Tony decided to cancel our account, promising to waive the early terminati

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

DTV remote with Yamaha RXV667 AV receiver

Hi,  I have not bee able to get the remote set up to allow it to control the Yamaha RX-V667 receiver I just purchased.  The best I can get is a couple

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Installers for Direct tv

On December 17. 2019 I moved into my new home. I moved the tv myself, I didn't want the movers to damage it. The installer proceeded to complain tha

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Unbelievably POOR Customer Service

This is obviously a company who does not care about customers....or even new business. We are an existing AT&T/DirectTV customer...so, when we pu

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago