Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Westinghouse VR-3225

Need remote TV code for Westinghouse VR-3225, just purchased November 2011

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Philips TV With New DTV Unit

Unfortunately I just had my old TiVo R10 unit go out and used the protection plan option to get a replacement. In programming the remote, I can get th

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

RC73 Remote Control

I have a SONY Theater sound system STR-DG501, which does not come up as I search for audio devices on my Genie receiver. However when I select STR-DG5

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Why is Directv customer service so horrible

Directtv has the most horrible customer service I have ever dealt with! The people give you yh run around and nobody has the same story. I have spoke

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Remote will not pair with Tv

I just recently got a JVC model LT-55MAW595 Roku TV and I cannot get my RC73 Directv remote to pair with the TV to be able to control volume and power

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Remote Control Stops Working Randomly for DVR Functions

Since we obtained the HDDVR service in January, our remote control will periodically stop working. The TV-related controls still work fine, but the DV

posted 

13 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Billing

Why does your company add charges without authorization then promise to credit the account back and never do? All of you AT&T associates and company a

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Alignment or LNB?

Happy New Year Folks! This is my first dish, hoping you could give me some help on why we’ve lost signal for some channels (like DisneyJr HD which is

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

No call No show

I was  a DISH customer for 12 yrs. Friday I placed an order for an install. 8 tvs. I was excited that the tech was going to be able to come out Saturd

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

questions about poor customer service

I had an issue where a person who answered the phone when I ordered another Wifi Genie told me a technician would come to my house the next day to do

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago