Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Accepted Solution

Swapping genie remotes and can't get past RF Remote Setup

I have a genie remote used on my Genie that has buttons that have become difficult to use - I'm guessing the kids spilled something on the remote at s

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

programming genie remote

got a new Vizio TV. tried to program the genie remote with no luck. my tv model wasn't listed so I tried all 12 codes that they offer for vizio, none

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

what do I need to do to change dish alignment to improve satellite 103 reception when 101 is good

I had to move my dish due to a roof leak. I now have great signal on satellite 101 but others are not as good and some channels are giving error code

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Service has been disconnected and need RE-Installation client is unable due to unfamilar with cable to box and T.V. connection

Service has been disconnected and need RE-Installation client is unable due to unfamilar with cable to box and T.V. connection

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Need to schedule a technician to repair a wrecked Dish attenna.

My lawnmower rollover bar crashed into the Direct TV Satellite Dish Antenna. I need to schedule a repair technician.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Programming DTV Remote for AV1 for Blackweb BWA18SB003 Surround Sound System

When scrolling through the “Program Remote” section, I selected “Audio Equipment” but the brand name “Blackweb” (sold at Walmart) doesn’t appear. Ther

No light on WVB

My TV is showing error code 775 after taking our directv box and WVB to our lake house. I have been trying to fix the problem but now the light on the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can I move my post with satellite attached for an hour or so? I need to get a storage building out of my yard.

Can I temporarily take my post out of the ground for a couple hours and replace exactly where it was?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

New remote

I was just sent a new remote(RC66RX) and I can't get it to control the volume on my onkyo receiver. I tried the 993 code but that doesn't work.

direct tv -how to request satellite technician electronically

we need a technician to come to our home and reconnect our satellite dish. how can i submit request for technician electronically? we had new roof in

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…