Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

WiFi Costs

Hi! I was wondering how much it would cost for me to get WiFi through you in Oregon, IL? & if I don’t have the best credit would I have to do a down p

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

How do I use the search for codes on the remote

I'm just trying to figure out how to (what buttons to hit) to do a TV code 'search' please

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

move mini genie to another location.

I had a genie mini working with a tv, then replaced the tv with one that is direct tv ready.Thus, I do not need the mini genie at this location.I woul

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Swm-0

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to get a longer cable for the “NETWORK SWiM Only (SWM-0)” for my directtv box? I wanted to move the tv somewhere

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Aim meter software

My Aim meter do not come with a thumb drive for software updating.  Do I need a 64 gig thumb drive and does it need to be 2.0 USB or 3.0 USB?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Programming codes for a Vidao TV

I have a Genie RC73 that I need to program for a Vidao TV and there are no codes listed for this TV. Please provide location of codes and how to inst

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

New remote

I was just sent a new remote(RC66RX) and I can't get it to control the volume on my onkyo receiver. I tried the 993 code but that doesn't work.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

what do I need to do to change dish alignment to improve satellite 103 reception when 101 is good

I had to move my dish due to a roof leak. I now have great signal on satellite 101 but others are not as good and some channels are giving error code

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Programming DTV Remote for AV1 for Blackweb BWA18SB003 Surround Sound System

When scrolling through the “Program Remote” section, I selected “Audio Equipment” but the brand name “Blackweb” (sold at Walmart) doesn’t appear. Ther

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Swapping genie remotes and can't get past RF Remote Setup

I have a genie remote used on my Genie that has buttons that have become difficult to use - I'm guessing the kids spilled something on the remote at s

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…