Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Programming the remote control.

Trying to program a new remote. As soon as we enter the first number of the TV code it tells us that we have not programmed the TV yet. It won't let

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 minutes ago

How do I program Rc73 remote for Onkyo TX-NR686?

How do I program my Genie remote to control the volume on my Onkyo TX-NR686 surround sound receiver? I tried the on screen method and my receiver was

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Charge on relocation of satellite

I have been trying for 4 days straight to speak to an agent with the tech support department regarding a 50.00 charge I have on my bill which I paid t

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Customer service

Ive been on hold for over 2 hrs. This is horrible. I had an appt. for instillation today and they didnt even show up. I talk to a rep at 4 pm and they

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Directtv

I done deal with direct tv at Walmart but cannot get in contact with no one to get tech come out do anything

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

why can I not connect 8 mini genies to my HR44 as the system is telling me I can only have 6 but the what is wrong here

I had a direct TV tech come out and insatll 7 working genie minis off of my HR44 genie. two days later two of the minis died. I called Diretv and got

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

DirecTV dish at our house from previous owner

We do not have DirecTV, but the previous owner left a dish at our house. How do I get DirecTV to remove the dish?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Help! need remote code for 50inch Panasonic lcd rear projection model number PT-52LCX15

Only one code from the directv book works and it only gets you vol and channel changes. The power feature still requires 2 remotes.thanksdk

Dish relocation

I was told in November I would not be charged $100 to take my dish down and put it back up a week later due to termite fumigation. They said it would

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

multi-step switch on/off of captioning

Before switching to HD DIRECTV, I was able to switch back and forth on/off captioning with my TV remote. Now I have to use five steps with the Univers

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…