Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

add security camera dvr to genie

can I add my security dvr to genie to view my cameras images live in real time? If so where do I find the information?

Questions

Direct TV free upgrade

I cannot find my old posts. I have tried upgrading 3 times this past year and every time I have read the open ticket I see a change in my account whe

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cable TV

In a square box @ the top of my tv HDMI/DVI &DMA with the wrong time this has been there since last week when I cut my TV off that pop up I have rest

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

New Construction Wiring

Like others I'm building a new house. It is just studs currently. I'm creating a wiring closet for network and entertainment. I will be running Cat6A

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Move dish

Need to remove dish to install shingles

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

remote volume

My first remote works fine, but the 2nd remote volume will not work. New remote, new batteries and sync to LG Tv and everything works except volume.&

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Pre-wiring house for Directv?

Hi - we are building a new house and want to get Directv when finished. Prior to the sheetrock going up it will be easy to run cables.  Can someone pl

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

tv input button does not activate on remote

I have a HD HR20 that works fine with one exception. My remote control will not switch the inputs when I press the 'tv input' button. All other button

posted 

13 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Customer service

Our satellite dish was replaced June 3, 2020 due to storm damage. The cable was never buried and we have been asking and asking, even pleading for so

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

two receivers/tv in one room remote controlling both tv's at the same time

I have 2 receivers side by side, an HR-24/100 the other is an HR25/500.  The remote is controlling both receivers at the same time and I can't program

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts