Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Mastec is horrible

Mastec has been to my house 10 times.... ten!!! And I STILL don’t have it running completelyHorrible customer service.Disrespectable attitudeReally r

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Clean up issue

I previously had directv and they made a mess of my attic. I would like for someone to come remove the cables and other equipment that is creating a h

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Don't be fooled by Direct TV

I was told when I decided to use Direct TV, about the one year price, but was also told that I could call in and get a new deal. They lock you into a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

The Absolute Worst

I’m 50 years old and have very experienced such terrible and negligent service. They should literally be ashamed. Do not subscribe to any of their

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can DTV be installed in a home sharing COAX that is already being used for Verizon Fios internet service?

I have the COAX running through my house being used by Verizon to provide internet to a router and extender. Is it possible for DTV to installed and

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can I connect my TV that has a DirectTV account through the DirectTV wireless?

I have DirectTV setup to my smart Tv with streaming and a DVR but it is currently using my personal home WiFi. I noticed there is a DirectTV_VWB WiFi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

re wiring or moving the dtv line and internet

I am having some work done on the outside of the house and the wiring needs to be re-routed. didn't want to disconnect and and can not reconnect.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Relocating dish from roof to pole

What is the cost for relocating the dish from the roof to a pole?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Volume not working on RC73 Remote/HR44 Receiver

I just received a replacement Receiver/Remote for my Genie.  The remote control itself works powering both TV and Receiver on/off.  I can change chann

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

What number do I call to get somebody to come to my house to re-aim my DirecTV dish ?

I need somebody to come to my house to re-aim my satelite receiver dish after having some repair work done to the deck that it was mounted on. I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago