Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

why can I not connect 8 mini genies to my HR44 as the system is telling me I can only have 6 but the what is wrong here

I had a direct TV tech come out and insatll 7 working genie minis off of my HR44 genie. two days later two of the minis died. I called Diretv and got

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 minutes ago

DirecTV dish at our house from previous owner

We do not have DirecTV, but the previous owner left a dish at our house. How do I get DirecTV to remove the dish?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Help! need remote code for 50inch Panasonic lcd rear projection model number PT-52LCX15

Only one code from the directv book works and it only gets you vol and channel changes. The power feature still requires 2 remotes.thanksdk

Dish relocation

I was told in November I would not be charged $100 to take my dish down and put it back up a week later due to termite fumigation. They said it would

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Programming the remote control.

Trying to program a new remote. As soon as we enter the first number of the TV code it tells us that we have not programmed the TV yet. It won't let

multi-step switch on/off of captioning

Before switching to HD DIRECTV, I was able to switch back and forth on/off captioning with my TV remote. Now I have to use five steps with the Univers

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Signal meter issues

Signal strength on Satellite 101 is mid 90's. Two of the 103's are in the 80's. The other 103 and all three 99's have no signal at all. I have made ad

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

dish on a tripod. unable to get all channels

seting up the dish. strong signal at 101(low90's)80's on 103. nothing on 99.not getting all the channels

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Help

We need someone to come out and hook up the dish as the cable was cut. Account 34091558 Please call to set up a time to re hook it up. (edited per com

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

How do I program Rc73 remote for Onkyo TX-NR686?

How do I program my Genie remote to control the volume on my Onkyo TX-NR686 surround sound receiver? I tried the on screen method and my receiver was

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…