Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Remote code for Sceptre E246BV-F

Need DirecTV code for remote

posted 

19 minutes ago

added soundbar (optical input ) to tv, volume control on RC73 remote doesn't work.

I recently added a bose solo soundbar using the optical input on my Samsung tv. I was able to reprogram the tv remote. How do I reprogram the RC 73 di

posted 

Today at 1:04 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:51 PM

syncing direct tv remote with different tv

We bought a new tv, and moved old tvs around house. How do we sync the tv with the direct tv remote and genie that is in that room??

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:33 PM

Old set top box

I have an old box that I would like to use on another TV in the house. It is a RCA DRD480RE. Will it still work with dtv? Also will I need to run anot

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ON DEMAND not downloading - error messages

Had directv installed for five days and continuing back and forward conversations (arguments) with CenturyLink and Directv about no "On Demand" access

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Directv setup with alexa

Just had my direct tv equipment updated and can't ​get Alexa to control it. I had a dvr with mini genieBoxes that worked fine with Alexa before. When

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

two receivers/tv in one room remote controlling both tv's at the same time

I have 2 receivers side by side, an HR-24/100 the other is an HR25/500.  The remote is controlling both receivers at the same time and I can't program

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Swapping genie mini units

I have two genie mini revivers and one hd dvr genie. One of the mini receivers quit working. Can I move the one that is working to another tv while I

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Missing rewards cards

I’m not sure who to contact, but I have a question about rewards cards. I just signed up for Directv online am I was under the impression that I quali

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Live TV freezes after pauses. Recordings go to Delete without being able to watch it

Live TV freezes after pauses. Recordings go to Delete without being able to watch it

posted 

1 week ago