Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

No sound when connected to Sony Bravia via HDMI cable. How can I fix this?

I have connected my HD DVR to my new Sony bravia via HDMI cable. It produces no sound. I have replaced the HDMI cable, changed ports, reset tv to fact

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

watch a PPV and record a show on demand at the same time

how come we cant do both at the same time ? and why do we have to connect all the DVR and genie client via wifi when therelan port on every box

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Tv

My service is not working properly and I am (Edited per community guidelines) off cause y'all was supposed to come over yesterday and y'all didn't cal

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Roof was redone, satelite broken

I can't get a hold of anyone at DirecTV to get a new satellite installed...(Edited per community guidelines)

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

No service

Not have signal on my DirecTV for months now I've had three technicians come out here they told me it was illegally installed and there was nothing th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Directv updates

Do I need a land line phone for updating Directv or will the internet do the updates?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

antenna on roof needs to be moved

They are coming to re-roof my condo building. Roof mounted antennas will not be permitted. I have been on the telephone several occasions for 40 min

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Direct tv was illegaly installed

I have not been getting signal for months now and I keep getting charged now they're trying to charge me for a service guy to come out of here, I want

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Directv standard universal Remote control transport buttons

remote transport controlsI have a swm system that contains 2 DVRS (older models I believe they are HR24/500 units and 2 small genie first generation s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Incorrect service order

My DVR stopped working and I scheduled an appointment to have it replaced with no upgrades. When the technician came he said an order was put in for a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…