Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Landlord dish removal

I own a building. A renter signed a DirecTV contract, which included installing a dish.The renter did NOT have my approval to install a dish, neither

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

two receivers/tv in one room remote controlling both tv's at the same time

I have 2 receivers side by side, an HR-24/100 the other is an HR25/500.  The remote is controlling both receivers at the same time and I can't program

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Bonk sound when button pushed on remote

My Directv remote is making a weird bonk sound whenever I push any button on my remote.  It is driving me crazy!  How can I stop this sound?Thanks for

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:58 PM

Direct TV code for Yamaha RX797 Receiver

cant program my Yamaha RX797 Receiver to my Direct TV remote

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Remote code for Sceptre E246BV-F

Need DirecTV code for remote

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

added soundbar (optical input ) to tv, volume control on RC73 remote doesn't work.

I recently added a bose solo soundbar using the optical input on my Samsung tv. I was able to reprogram the tv remote. How do I reprogram the RC 73 di

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

syncing direct tv remote with different tv

We bought a new tv, and moved old tvs around house. How do we sync the tv with the direct tv remote and genie that is in that room??

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Old set top box

I have an old box that I would like to use on another TV in the house. It is a RCA DRD480RE. Will it still work with dtv? Also will I need to run anot

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

ON DEMAND not downloading - error messages

Had directv installed for five days and continuing back and forward conversations (arguments) with CenturyLink and Directv about no "On Demand" access

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Directv setup with alexa

Just had my direct tv equipment updated and can't ​get Alexa to control it. I had a dvr with mini genieBoxes that worked fine with Alexa before. When

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago