Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

HR54 best way to get?

Trying to upgrade my HR44 to a 54 for 4k content.  What is the best way to get an HR54?  Ideally i would prefer to not have a tech in the house due to

Questions

Sound bar brand not listed

Tried connecting my new soundbar with my direct tv remote and I do not see my brand listed for options. What else can I do??

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Projectors that respond to all remote control futions

I am in need of a new projector.  Can anyone suggest a projector that is compatible with the Genie remote?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

I need a technician sent out

I’ve had to call up to 7 x’s to get my service updated I’m about ready to cancel my acct please check my acct schedule my appt email a time and get it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Direct TV

Curious why the installer for Direct TV reported there was no location for a dish on my property thereby eliminating my ability to have service. No tr

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Multi-switch for Directv receivers

My Zinwell 6 x 16 Multi-switch Part # WB616 has been discontinued.  I need a replacement.  Can you make a recommendation?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

4K - GETTING NO HELP

I've been on the phone for ONE HOUR trying to get an answer to a simple questions. I have a Genie H54 box. I have a 4K DirecTV supported TV - it's on

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Escalated complaint /canceling acct

The call came in as a scam call to schedule an appt for installation I’m about run out of patience I need an appt set as soon as possible just text me

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Why is there ever a charge to re-point a dish?

I'm getting 771 errors when the weather is very mild, or even if there's no weather for 100 miles.  Clearly the dish needs to be re-pointed.  I was to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

How do you leave a compliment for an installer?

I've checked every inch of the ATT site, which has taken a lot of time, and there's no way to do it. When you begin a chat, all you encounter are chat

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts