Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Programming DTV Remote for AV1 for Blackweb BWA18SB003 Surround Sound System

When scrolling through the “Program Remote” section, I selected “Audio Equipment” but the brand name “Blackweb” (sold at Walmart) doesn’t appear. Ther

No light on WVB

My TV is showing error code 775 after taking our directv box and WVB to our lake house. I have been trying to fix the problem but now the light on the

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Swapping genie remotes and can't get past RF Remote Setup

I have a genie remote used on my Genie that has buttons that have become difficult to use - I'm guessing the kids spilled something on the remote at s

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Can I move my post with satellite attached for an hour or so? I need to get a storage building out of my yard.

Can I temporarily take my post out of the ground for a couple hours and replace exactly where it was?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

New remote

I was just sent a new remote(RC66RX) and I can't get it to control the volume on my onkyo receiver. I tried the 993 code but that doesn't work.

direct tv -how to request satellite technician electronically

we need a technician to come to our home and reconnect our satellite dish. how can i submit request for technician electronically? we had new roof in

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Connecting Life Fitness SE3HD TV console to my Direct TV service

Dear Direct TVI am in the process of buying a Life Fitness Platinum Club Elliptical workout machine that has a the SE3HD TV console. In order to buy

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Resolve Technical Support NOT SHOWING

We have scheduled for the THIRD time to have someone come out to our home to set up our services. For the third, time they have not showed up yet. I h

Need to make appointment to re-install dish

We had a new roof installed and need the dish re-installed, weeks of waiting on phone, no one answers. No option online to set up appointment. Help pl

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Dish Type

I am hooking up a replacement receiver. How do I know the dish type to use?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…