Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

D
No Service

I am 82 yrs old & depend on my local stations for company during the day as do many here. We are very disappointed that you have taken WFMY 2 here

Questions

Closed

Dish installed on roof of rental without home owners permission

I contacted direct tv and they told me they dont install without homeowners permission. Then i asked whom filled out the form to give permission and g

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

greatness1987 

a day ago

Questions

Loyalty and Retention

I have two VISA debit cards for $200 each. These were put away for Christmas and when I tried to use them found they had expired. I have spent

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Volume on Direct tv remote does not work

I got a new tv and got everything programmed on the direct tv remote except the volume. Help

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

VIZIO

Im unable to connect Direct TV set top box to my VIZIO TV. The set top box works with two other TV’s, but not VIZIO. I’ve tried HDMI and RGB connectio

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

h2osunsand 

2 days ago

Questions

Price Rollercoaster

The last few months our cable bill jumped up over $80 a month. I'm so sick of calling to cancel and then getting a one month promotion and then the pr

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 days ago

Questions

Advice re: DTV 4K

Presently have HR44, located at main TV, and two C41 Minis in bedrooms. My main TV is LG 4K. I would like to implement 4K on all TV’s but from what I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

2 days ago

Questions

Program my volume on direct tv control to new t

I got a new tv. Got everything working off the direct tv remote except the volume. Help

Questions

Poor Customer Servise

I have the worst experience with DIRECTV I have ever had in the last 2 weeks. I wish I could get a Number to call where an actual person whose cares a

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

WhoDini99 

3 days ago

Questions

How do you get AT&T to fix their customer service?

Two weeks before our move from Katy, TX, to Bellville, TX, my husband contacted Direct TV to set up an appointment to have our services moved. They co

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts