Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Cant get the volume on rc73 remote to control my audio receiver

I have an HR44 box with the RC73 remote. I just recieved a replacement remote. The original remote that came with system would power off and on my tv

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Codes for Pioneer receiver

Tried access codes for pioneer receiver, but additional codes ran of the screen, and could not access additional codes. What to do?

posted 

12 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Poor & Illegal satellite dish installation

Directv installed a satellite dish on a condominium roof in violation of FCC Order 98-273. The installation is causing damage inside the unit. And now

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

No show again

How do I get in touch with a Supervisor? Can I send a message to an email address and ask for ATT to call me?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

What number do I call to get somebody to come to my house to re-aim my DirecTV dish ?

I need somebody to come to my house to re-aim my satelite receiver dish after having some repair work done to the deck that it was mounted on. I

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Phone Number?

Does anyone have a good phone number for Att Direct in the Nashville area? 7 installation appointments and still no cable or wifi. No one showed up or

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Replacement Wifi

Had to replace my old wifi with new Comtrend 3120. Have tried using all info I can from this new unit to manually get wifi back to my Genie Gen 3 rece

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Poor Customer Service

Worst customer service I have EVER experienced! Well over an hour wait just to have Mikeal or Miguel give poor response to my request & even less rega

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

pair remote with sound bar

I just got a Yamaha YAS 209 sound bar. How do I pair it with the DirecTV remote control?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Winegard

I have a winegard g3 an a h25 500 recover I have the swm8.power inverter an I can't get know service I had service till the power went off  an now I b

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago