DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

H24-200 on slimline 3DS

Have an older H24-200 dvr that I wanted to set up in my basement for the kids. I have not used this unit in 2 years. Just moved and had a fresh Sliml

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

How to leave a review for DirecTV

Not even 24 hours with DirecTV and I am not pleased at all.1st off spent all day yesterday and this morning trying to fix everything that was installe

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

DirecTV Installation Disaster

I need assistance getting my DirecTV installation completed correctly. My residence required installation of a pole in the yard, which the technicia

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to reconnect SWiM back to TV and cable box?

Our SWim fried and now need to reconnect new SWiM to cable box. How do I do this?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Bose Solo 5 sound bar connection to Directv RC73 remote

I have an RC73 remote & it will not work the power or volume controls on the Bose Solo 5 sound bar. I tried all the 16 codes available under the find

Does DirecTV/AT&T offer a self install upgrade for the Genie System

Given the current pandemic and everything that is going on, I was wondering if a self install package was available for your latest Genie offering? I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Older tv connect

I have an older RCA TV that has no HDMI or USB ports. It does have audio and video jacks. but went I connect an S-Video cable, nothing happsens. Is th

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

setting up directv remote control

I think I'm a pretty intelligent person, after all I have a bachelor's degree, master's degree, and doctoral degree. And 30+ years of experience as a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Tracy from ocean INC 54 Stonehurst

We allowed have dish up it’s gonna be a dish on the ground if you have to do it on the roof its find too don’t contact im a private landlord can’t be

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

We bought an ONN TV and can't seem to program it to our directv remote

Can't locate a code for the ONN TV

posted 

2 years ago

•