Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Poor Customer Service

Worst customer service I have EVER experienced! Well over an hour wait just to have Mikeal or Miguel give poor response to my request & even less rega

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

Replacement Wifi

Had to replace my old wifi with new Comtrend 3120. Have tried using all info I can from this new unit to manually get wifi back to my Genie Gen 3 rece

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Phone Number?

Does anyone have a good phone number for Att Direct in the Nashville area? 7 installation appointments and still no cable or wifi. No one showed up or

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

pair remote with sound bar

I just got a Yamaha YAS 209 sound bar. How do I pair it with the DirecTV remote control?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Winegard

I have a winegard g3 an a h25 500 recover I have the swm8.power inverter an I can't get know service I had service till the power went off  an now I b

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the TV code for onn for the direct tv remote

What is the code for a onn TV for programming the direct TV remote

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing service address

When I got Direct T.V. there was already a dish at my address so the tech just connected my service to the dish that was there. If I want to change my

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

temporary service address change

can I change the service address temporarily so that I can  get local channels in my RV?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Genie 2 installation

I am moving to a new construction home that will have incoming coax from outside for satellite and internet. These lines will go to a distribution bo

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

You are watching the maximum number of 4k programs-time to cancel 4k

I have had a 4k c61  client that I use exclusively when I watch 4k. That is not that frequent.  But I have wanted to watch college and nfl in 4k.The l

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago