Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
DIRECTV Installation

DIRECTV Installation

Learn how to connect your DIRECTV equipment & features.

Winegard

I have a winegard g3 an a h25 500 recover I have the swm8.power inverter an I can't get know service I had service till the power went off  an now I b

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

pair remote with sound bar

I just got a Yamaha YAS 209 sound bar. How do I pair it with the DirecTV remote control?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the TV code for onn for the direct tv remote

What is the code for a onn TV for programming the direct TV remote

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing service address

When I got Direct T.V. there was already a dish at my address so the tech just connected my service to the dish that was there. If I want to change my

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

temporary service address change

can I change the service address temporarily so that I can  get local channels in my RV?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Genie 2 installation

I am moving to a new construction home that will have incoming coax from outside for satellite and internet. These lines will go to a distribution bo

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

You are watching the maximum number of 4k programs-time to cancel 4k

I have had a 4k c61  client that I use exclusively when I watch 4k. That is not that frequent.  But I have wanted to watch college and nfl in 4k.The l

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

H24-200 on slimline 3DS

Have an older H24-200 dvr that I wanted to set up in my basement for the kids. I have not used this unit in 2 years. Just moved and had a fresh Sliml

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

How to leave a review for DirecTV

Not even 24 hours with DirecTV and I am not pleased at all.1st off spent all day yesterday and this morning trying to fix everything that was installe

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

DirecTV Installation Disaster

I need assistance getting my DirecTV installation completed correctly. My residence required installation of a pole in the yard, which the technicia

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago