Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

W
UPGRADE ON MY DIRECT TV

IS THERE IN ANY NEW UPGRADES ON MY DIRECT TV

Questions

skew for 25286

why is this so hard to find , you are supposed to be able to take your receiver camping , i got a tailgater dish and all i need is skew

Questions

Return

How long does it take to get returned equipment sent from your prepaid post office box?

Questions

GENIE REMOTE RC37

HOW TO PAIR RC37 TO TCL MODEL 32S335

Questions

Closed

Change install date and time

I've been trying to contact at&t to cancel install all day, now it's a new day. I need to reschedule install. Please email me. I'm about to cancel. Se

Questions

multiple tvs on direct tv

i have a tv in the living room and the bedroom. i use to be able to watch direct tv in both rooms at the same time. now it's telling me i can only hav

Questions

Closed

Both of my receivers are showing offline on my online account

I have a primary receiver and a mini, which are connected to internet and showing programming. However, when I go to my account online, it shows that

Questions

DirecTV Offline Issue

So I thought this may have been an internet issue, but it appears to be a sync issue. I'm a new DirecTV subscriber. I had it once before and never

Questions

Direct TV receiver goes offline to reboot frequently (10 - 15 minutes of outage)

My receiver shuts down without warning during evening news and it takes 10 to 15 minutes to reboot. It does this once or twice a week. The receiver is

Questions

Direct TV tech never showed 5 days in a row

We secured a new contract and installation with Direct TV recently. Our tech was suppose to show July 27th. No show, no call, nothing!!! I had to call

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.