Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

G
Direct TV receiver turns off and is controlled by unknown person

I’m the last few weeks my receiver has been randomly turning on when no one is in the room. Recording things I have not selected to record. When

Questions

Video connection lost - Waiting for receiver signal. Have followed all directions.  Still no results.  Help!!!!!]

Questions

Upgrading to 4K Receivers...is DirecTV customer service telling the truth?

Hi all. So, I had a bad lightning storm at my house a little over a week ago, and the lightning fried, among other things all of my tvs and all of my

Questions

model H24-200 can not record

Can not record. any idea for to fix? thank you

Questions

Wanted Direct Tv install

We have had 15 years never late on payment Man died wanted to install new service they kept canceling So Infinity he I come Never deal with this compa

Questions

Closed

model H24-200 error

directv model H24-200 can't record this program because no DVR's were found on your network. Have rebooted. No change. Manual shows there is a 500GB d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

talk to someone online

I wanna talk to someone about getting direct tv n internet online

Questions

How many programs can be set up in series manager?

How many programs can be set up in series manager in genie ii

Questions

AT&T replaced my failing HR24 500 receiver, but can't get a signal with the new one

Just received my HR24 500 replacement and connected it. There are two Satellite In ports on the back labeled: 1(SWM2) * Satellite In * 2 I forgot to

Questions

Have a new mini rcvr C61-100C-R. What other unit is needed for the mini to work?

Have a new mini rcvr C61-100C-R. What other unit is needed for the mini to work?

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.