Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Searching for Satellite Signal

I can see the channels fine, anytime I use the Guide button to view what is on other channels, I lose the signal and receive the error message "Search

Questions

Phone connection *failed*

Got a message last night that several phone connections have failed. Phone busy (which wasn't true)After spending hours on the phone this morning goin

Questions

Samsung Receiver

I have a SAMSUNG SIR-S404R receiver. This model is not even on the Directtv web site for assistance. (technical manual in adobe) Can i get a newer rec

Questions

Hard Drive Dying

The hard drive in my Hughes DVR80 Tivo is slowing dying. It's making a "shick shuck" noise every few minutes. How hard is it to get warranty repair on

Questions

No Signal

I know both cables are connected because my upstairs Tevo works. I can't get a green or red light. I have checked the power source - it is operational

Questions

DVR troubles

When we are watching shows on our TV with DVR, or it is recording shows, the picture freezes and we are unable to turn channels or anything. We have t

Questions

searching for satellite 2 signal

i have the oval 3 satellite, and during setup the dvdr detects and has strong signal strengths for 2 satellites, but when watching tv or recording it

Questions

HR10-250 constantly falls over

I have a problem with my HR10-250. It constantly goes into a zombie mode where it does nothing useful, particularly it does not record anything. I've

Questions

Losing one signal...

I am constantly losing one of the signals on my DVR. Almost every single time I change the channel I get the "Searching for signal on: Satellite In 1"

Questions

jumping picture

sometimes the picture on our living room TV will jump but this doesn't happen with our other 3 TV's. We've checked the hook ups and they seem okay. An

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts