Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Fox Sports Blackout

Why on earth are Fox Sports Detroit NHL Hockey games being blacked out in NY 10998. Wings are at LA v the Kings, so why would blackout restrictions ap

Questions

Channel Logos Missing

I have an R-10 that is about two weeks old. Last night I noticed that all of the channel logos in the "Now Playing List" are missing.I haven't restart

Questions

my guide needs to update. How do you force an update?

I am missing most of my channels. I have channels 2 - 208.Normally I would see all the channels, even those I don't subscribe to.

Questions

channel deleted

I have 3 t.v.'s in my home. Two of them recieve all stations. One does not. I do not get fx/hgtv. I have tried to use the set up but it does not work.

Questions

dvr 100.00 mail in rebate

I was told that you can print out the rebate form online and mail it to directv and I looked and looked and cannot find the rebate for the 100.00 mail

Questions

Chanel icons

I recently had my HR10-250 replaced, and with the new one I'm not getting the channel icons next to the program in "now showing". Is this an option so

Questions

Game Room receiver

Our Game room receiver is constantly searching for sat signal and never finds one. We have four other receivers in the house and they all work fine ,,

Questions

What about the free (after rebates) DVR at Best Buy---

with one year subscription required. It is a 40-hr. TiVo DVR, model # TCD 540040. Has anyone had any experience with this model? I have never seen a D

Questions

HD Antenna Only Problems

I just got a new Direct TV HD DVR installed but I have not yet turned on the HD service because I have not gotten a 16:9 monitor yet.I got a Terrestri

Questions

Filing saved programs

Tivo used to automatically place multiple examples of the same show into a file. It no longer does this...what can I do to make it do this again??

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts