Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

TIVO and Triple-Feed Dish System with Built-in Switch

Will Tivo and two standard receivers work with a WMC Triple-Feed dish system with a built-in switch?Thanks,

Questions

HDTV Tivo receiver looses power since i hooked up AV

We bought a new AV receiver, hook up the optical digital connection and all. The TIVO worked fine prior to the new system. It now shuts down completel

Questions

Programs Not Showing Up

I have an RCA TIVO recorder. I noticed the other day that there are no programs set to record after 4PM on 10/7/05. I have looked at the guide and fou

Questions

Channel Description

I have two receivers and two televisions. One television and receiver will show all channel titles and descriptions and the other only shows "To Be An

Questions

USA Black Box???

Only on usa the screen comes up with black box that takes up more than half the screen with (ffffffffffffffffffffff). That is all that appears in the

Questions

One receiver 2 tv's

One receiver, 2 tv's...main tv has beautiful reception, other tv has very very bad snowy picture...Please advise.

Questions

Random DVR recording

I think I have mastered basic single show and Season Pass recording...but my DVR (or maybe it is the TiVo service?) seems to randomly record shows whi

Questions

D10-300 upgrade ??

I have yet to receive the upgrade and was wondering if anyone else has the same problem.Do you have to have a phone line to receive the upgrade??

Questions

Signal comes and goes without weather.

We had a pretty nasty storm the other night. Afterwards we had no signal. I re-aimed the dish and now I have signal on the core channels (nick, tnt et

Questions

NBC Ghosting and Black Bar

I have 1 channel NBC Milwaukee that I'm getting ghosting and have a black bar on the left side. This has recently happened a couple weeks ago. This ch

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts