Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

Recording to VCR

Is it possible to recorded a program that was recorded on the DVR to a VCR? I know you can do it at the time the program is recorded, but, how about l

Questions

IR and Serial Ports on HR10-250

I just got a the HDDVR HR10-250 and would like to integrate it with a unified control system and put the unit in a closed cabinet. Do IR or Serial Por

Questions

US receiver in Latin America

Can a receiver purchased in the US be used on the Direct TV system in Latin America?

Questions

Closed Captions Issue

I have just learned about this forum (I've been reading Tivo Community forums for a while now) and I'm interested to find out if any deaf users or clo

Questions

No signal on locals

Four of my local channels are on sat 119 transponder 31. for some reason they go on and off at the same time just once in a while. My normal signal st

Questions

no signal on a clear night for local channels only

We have intermittently been experience loss of signal for local channels (when one goes, they all go). I am not at the receiver now, but I believe it

Questions

No Signal

I bought a new dish to add additional receivers to my home. I installed the dish made sure that my tilt, elevation and azimuth were correct and still

Questions

searching for satellite.... sometimes

most of the time everything is fine, then all of the sudden, a few channel go out... searching for satellite, and one of the transponders shows signal

Questions

locking out channels

I have an RCA receiver. When I follow the menu path to lock out channels, it only blocks them out when using the channel up or down buttons on the rem

Questions

need dss receiver that works with 12v DC

does anyone know of a reciever that operates on or can be converted to 12v DC operation for use in an rvi have been using a DC-AC converter but this u

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts