Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Get help with your DIRECTV DVR and receivers.

No Signal

I bought a new dish to add additional receivers to my home. I installed the dish made sure that my tilt, elevation and azimuth were correct and still

Questions

searching for satellite.... sometimes

most of the time everything is fine, then all of the sudden, a few channel go out... searching for satellite, and one of the transponders shows signal

Questions

locking out channels

I have an RCA receiver. When I follow the menu path to lock out channels, it only blocks them out when using the channel up or down buttons on the rem

Questions

need dss receiver that works with 12v DC

does anyone know of a reciever that operates on or can be converted to 12v DC operation for use in an rvi have been using a DC-AC converter but this u

Questions

Cannot delete channels

On two of my three RCA receivers, we intermittently cannot delete channels from our profiles. I am unable to uncheck the box - it happens randomly, an

Questions

channel description

For the last few days, the program description is missing..just says to be announced. Same thing when the "guide" on the remote.This has never happene

Questions

Broadband phone service; Can I get and use DVR?

I recently switched my phone service from the land based line to broadband because it's about half the price. I was thinking about getting a DVR, but

Questions

H 10 Receiver Home Control Port

I purchased an H 10 HDTV receiver a few months ago and the home control port (to hook to a Tivo)on the back did not operate. I finally got in touch wi

Questions

Need Code To Program Panasonic Remote

I'm looking for the right code so I can program my Panasonic TV remote to operate my DirecTV D10 receiver. I'm hoping this will allow me to use the PI

Questions

Recording to DVD

Short and sweet... Is it possible to record from your play list to a DVD Recorder (rather then a VCR) or is there something preventing this? Thanks, w

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts